Reviews for Danse Macabre 2: Dark Awakenings
slcjnk2008 chapter 19 . 4/14/2016
Hi Christina, you could have knocked me over with a feather. Never did it occur to me that Aleksi would ask Autumn to marry him. I'm just so thrilled and I also like that Tristan has his job back and Aleksi is his enforcer. Wow, I can't wait for your next chapter. Go Aleksi. Love your creativity and your writing. - Shelley
slcjnk2008 chapter 18 . 3/3/2016
Another great update, but I wish Nikolai would disappear. It's time for Autumn and Aleksi to work on their relationship. (Just my opinion) Anyway, as always, great story and I love your writing and storytelling ability.
Angel'sDemonicLover chapter 14 . 1/1/2016
I just love your story. This chapter was great. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
I'd like to read the backstory on how Miss Manners manifested in Autumn's head. I hate her so much, prob cause I know the feeling of living with crippling anxiety too well. Yeah, Autumn may seem "outwardly submissive", or that could just be anxiety manifesting in the form of an abusive inner voice.
xoxoxoxo chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
I love this 't wait to read more
xoxoxo chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
i can't wait to read more
Angel'sDemonicLover chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
by goddess i love love love this story
dipsydoodle1 chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Soooo glad they are back in sync again. Wonder what is worrying Aleksi? I like the new version of him.
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
I wanted to cry for Aleksi! I love him! He and Nikolai have gone through the struggle. Will they ever catch a break?

-PLacID
dipsydoodle1 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Thank God Aleksi is back and taking control.
cher chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
He's written a great story and I'm enjoying the sequel as much as the first story however I feel like I'm seeing a trend where things happen too suddenly and with too little explanation. How did Estella know how to resurrect Aleksi? What did she mean when she said everyone knew? I feel like this just happened no explanation the same thing happened when Vlad reappeared. I don't need a book but a solid, believable explanation or the promise of one would be awesome.
PLacIDwiCkedNEss chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I had a feeling that he wasn't dead. The story just isn't the same without him. I am, however, a bit confused, but I imagine things will be cleared up in due time. I'm so excited Aleksi is back!

-PLacID
dipsydoodle1 chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
Giddy about Aleksi's return! Nice twist.
dipsydoodle1 chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
Damn! Trying to figure out who's watching. Feeling better about Nikolai.
dipsydoodle1 chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Hmmm. Curious to know who the shadow is.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »