Reviews for Infinity Plus
Diabolic Tracer chapter 23 . 3/7/2016
seems more natural... Sorry, misclicked 'Post Review' before finishing it :(
Diabolic Tracer chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
Wow, the title ready suits this chapter, I mean... the end was really unexpected. I readed the entire story and it was more than worth the read :)
I can understand how Massacre feels very well. To be honest I can see alot of me in him (Lone wolves forever!) Lolz
I loved all characters and the way you explained the mechanics of the game reminded me about alot real of games I know, it even could made me think that this game was real o.O
I was kind of surprised from the fantastic final for such a realistic story and I'm happy for it as it was the only way to show the friendships that Massacre made through the game in action.
The only thing that set me off was his relationship with Holly which at some moments seem a bit off and unnatural which could be because of the differences between them while her relationship with Chris (Yeah I readed the first 10 chapters of the sequal)
EndMyLife chapter 19 . 7/4/2015
Great job mate. Glad you're back.
EndMyLife chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
Mmm yes that was mint! Great job, I loved it.
EndMyLife chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Huh. A great chapter even at 3:38am. I wonder who this girl is? What are her intentions? Will Jeremy and holly ever get together? Find out in the next chapter of! Infinity plus!
EndMyLife chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Yay! They're finally friends! I wish it was more then that but eh one can hope. Great chapter by the way I really loved it! Totally worth the wait!
EndMyLife chapter 11 . 5/18/2015
I so confused! It's like he says he doesn't like her but then he says he values her personally,what the fuck mate gimme a straight answer! Aaaaahhhhhh whatever Im sure it'll work itself out. Great chapter by the way.
EndMyLife chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
Oooooohhhhh yyyaaaa! That was awesome! I just hope that in time massacre reciprocates the feelings that holly has for him. But I can wait, all I ask is that you stay awesome!
EndMyLife chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Ooooohhhh yyyyaaaaa. That was good mate I liked it. Keep it up!
EndMyLife chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
Oh dam. This is good. More please. You're doing great by the way!