Reviews for I'm Sarcastic, What's Your Superpower?
daisyb chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
great pillowbook (;
Cas chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This is great Lana! My exam went well... I think... :-)
Bluegiant chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Wooh I'm so proud of you Lana! I am fine at peer pressure and if I was a 'normal' teenager, your parents should be worried about you being pressured to do bad things... But I'm not so its all good! I'm a teenager too, also 16 - high 5! It's a real struggle when you write stuff that is unnecessary. In answer to your question, probably quite a few...although changing your name will probably help with the whole not-being-stalked thing. And I did not randomly think of it, there's a series of books by Michael Grant called the Gone series and Lana is one of the characters. Funnily enough, Astrid is the name of one of the other characters! GCSEs are so fun. So is chocolate, product design - not so much. It's a very nice name for a pillowbook, isn't it. I'm a very proud namer. The irony of laughing at our failures is that you didn't put an apostrophe after the s in friends. So you are a failure. This is getting way too long... I'm gonna stop now. Just one last thing,it is impossible to talk about too much :)