Reviews for Bloody Shadows, Fleeting Dreams
xhroria chapter 6 . 5/15/2015
I laughed when his foot got stuck and at Yagyu.
Yuki is so thoughtful, poor thing. I hope he doesn't get skewered.
Ew. He sounded ugly when introduced and when he transformed. Maybe it's just because I don't like him.
Yuki's sword style is amazing.
Yuki looks like he would kill a bunch of people just for fun. I feel like he would have a split personality.

Alright. That chapter was amazing. Both titles sound amazing, can I request both? If the filler answers my question about Yukimaru's possible split personality, please include it, I'll be waiting! I'm sorry that I don't add more to my reviews, but honestly I am really enjoying this story. All of my emotions and fangirling are genuine... Can I have Yagyu? Please and Thanks. :))
xhroria chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Chi-san~!
I was surprised by Yuki's confession.
Yuki kind of remind's me of Akitoki Hojo with all of their misfortune stemming from the blades.
LOL. BOOBS.
Poor Yuki.
Aimoto again. -_-
Alright Yagyu. Mr. Sassy-Pants.

I'm very interested. This is very enjoyable for me. This story is well written, and planned.
xhroria chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Rude ass merchant. Deserved to be drop kicked. Chi should've choked his ass. :(
Chi, cool your inner demon people are staring. Yagyu leave her alone. She's gonna fuck you up once you manifest again.
Someone is always acting up in the resturant. Sit down!
Leave Tenka alone! :(
Aimoto needs to be fucked in the ass with a cactus, I already don't like him.
Welp, those two had it coming. Never corner the seemingly unaffected.
Ooh, the Hyouden. Interesting.

Another great chapter. I can't wait to see more of Chi and of Yukimaru as well. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
xhroria chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
OMG. A .5 Chapter. I am not the only one who does this. *applause*
Yagyu is rude and demanding. I like him.
I'm ready for her Uncle to die. I am vouching for his death. I will be present for the stoning.

Thank you for the Half Chappie. Now I know why her Uncle needs to die. And he needs a swift death. Rip out his entrails!
xhroria chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
The way you write is so perfect to me! I am jealous.
That Oni was nice. I felt bad for him, but that is kinda what he gets.
I want to meet the orignal weilder of the Muramasa. He sounds cute.
The puppy nickname amuses me to no end.
"I'd like nothing more to stain you in my color right now." That sentence gave me life. I fangirled.
The terms of this contract are intesresting. I am curious to see if she will actually massacre a group of people.
So once 'Yagyu' gets enough power, will Chi get absorbed into the blade next?

Alright! I finished it. I'm finally done with my 'live updates'. I really enjoyed this chapter! It's very interesting and cohesive. Needless to say, I like Yagyu more than I like Chi. :( I also like the way you describe your characters, and your notes at the bottom. I feel like I'm gearing up to literally watch the next episode. Kudos to you. Onto the next chappie.
xhroria chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I saw the word Muramasa and rushed over here... You can clearly see where my obsession lies.

You once again have my full attention. Muramasa is intriguing and amusing to me. I almost want one...