Reviews for Battered
Bahaghari is GraciellaDee chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Is this really you? Quit Ed and manage the eating disorder. Take the flight out or you will live in hate. A man who physically hurts his woman is highly questionable. If you want to be a little kinder, encourage yourselves to change and grow together.

First read, I walked away, thought it's too personal and it's too rude to treat the poem as simply something that you would review. But I came back, thought the girl might be real.
True Talker chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
To the writer who wrote this...if it is true and you really are living in this type of situation. You have the right to eat what you wish to however healthier eating gives one more energy I have found that out myself. However no one has the right to beat you. If you feel that you are strong enough to work towards changing things if you feel that you can stand up for yourself safely and convince "Ed" that he wouldn't like being beaten up and that no one does. Then try however counselling may also help for each of you separately and together. However depending upon his stubbornness and the way that he is convincing him may be dangerous for you.

If you have family and/or friends that can help you then I advise that you do so.

I have met men that once they realize that another will stand up for themselves they then back down. In other scenarios it has been what was a long time and then they don't back down. My ex backed down and changed. His father called me a strong woman unlike anyone that he has ever known. Towards his wife he hasn't backed down and I believe that he won't as it has been a long time that way.

So whichever you decide be careful for real. Please be safe always for you especially for real.