Reviews for Five Stages Of Grief
WafflesandUnicorn chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I'm going to be honest. I cried. Like a lot. It was just so depressing. So emotional.
Iris Stone chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Wow. This was beautifully written. And so so sad. It exposes feelings I never even knew existed. Please continue writing.

And I understand constructive criticism, but I just wanted to say that I do not agree with the first reviewer on this story. And whether or not you have experienced something like this doesn't matter. Point is people would like to think these kinds of things don't happen. People forget that other people are people too, that other people have stories. BUt you didn't forget that. And you told this persons story, doesn't matter whether or not you know this person or experienced these things, you gave somebody a voice. And I think that's beautiful. And really important. I think it's every writers goal to write about something that matters, and in my opinion, you've done it. You've written something that matters. Congratulations, really. Please don't let anybody change why and how you write.
AnimeWarrior169 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I will never have a boyfriend now
sprinkled clean chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Okay so the last line made up for everything else, really. Utterly sad until you reach the last line which was kind of funny. Now I don't know what to think. Haha.
theBatmanisShakakah chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I'm finding this a hard thing to review. I want to support you so I'm going to do it anyway. To be honest, though this was well written and I didn't mind the format in which you presented time passing - I didn't like the story. I didn't like him. I didn't like any of the characters or plot. It feels uselessly depressing. You know? Is there a purpose behind this? If there is and it's formed out of an experience you've had or someone you know with suicide or death, than I am truly sorry and I would like to read this again with new eyes. But I often think, why do we write angsty pretentious stuff all the time? Why don't we take things from our own life? Why do we try and effect people with sadness and morbidness when we could show them truth And honesty with our writing. It's hard to explain what I'm trying to say. I just think we should stop TRYING to tell a story but tell and show the stories that we KNOW. If you get me? Anyway ...
Your Friendly Supporter