Reviews for The Tails of Atticus
MythMouth chapter 3 . 7/9/2021
Your stories are all so amazing! I've read all of them at least twice and this is one of my favorites. I know you'll probably never see this because you haven't updated any of your stories in years but if you do see this then I really hope this helps remind you that there are people out here that love the way your mind works! I really hope to see more from you 3
JulieFiction chapter 3 . 1/13/2021
I quite enjoyed this story. Very easy to follow. Not overly complicated. The sexuality wasn't overboard and still left a desire for more.
I would love to get more of the story I just stumbled upon. I enjoyed the chemistry.
Thank you for writing.
This story is a hoot. Love it. Xoxo Robin
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2017
I love this story
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
Absolutely fascinating worldbuilding with these anthros and how their personalities and desires work. Thoroughly enjoyed the tale. Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2017
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
Your writing never stops making feel like 'Atticus-on-catnip'...so yeah YOUR WRITING IS NOT SHIT...PERIOD...also I love you...plz give us more of Batticus;*
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Oh my god...I really liked it...this was super cute (and hot)...wishing it was longer...
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 3 . 6/16/2016
Another story by you that has taken my heart! I want to keep Atticus in my pocket and never let go. In the future, if you get the time, I would love to read more of this or perhaps another animal story in general.

You're fan,

Rainwater
janichan143 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
If atticus and bandit were human, bandit would be in jail for drugging and molesting atticus! ;)
Montygirl chapter 3 . 4/8/2016
Hello again this one is a really really good story. I like animals but thinking of them in this way was just brilliant. I have just one question that was kind of confusing me towards the end. When Charlie found out that Bandit "claimed" Atticus was he only upset because the idea disgusted him or was he also upset becuase he had ideas of doing that from the getgo and Bandit just beat him to it? Cause I gotta say that scene where he goes to scratch Atticus's belly but turns red when Bandit stops him gives the sense of someone looking at something they can't have.
And once again thank you for posting this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Loved it! Would have loved to read more about them _
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »