Reviews for Mark
shinju asuka chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
" As if her life wasn't crazy enough as it was." indeed. Never expected this kind of development!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
I have to know what happens!
shinju asuka chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
Whoa... What a family of her... -_-;; I'm relieved that his family accepted Jamie!

Ah... Now i get why the title is Mark. It is okay to change the title. Maybe along in summary you can write that this is part of Tate brothers series or such. So glad that it's your intention to give old fashion feel about the town. I felt so silly thinking that it was in 50's when found out about digital camera lol
Angel Princess 31 chapter 16 . 9/18/2015
Cute :)
shinju asuka chapter 15 . 9/16/2015
I hope his grandma wouldn't hurt Jamie. Maybe i am just too worried. I hope nothing bad would happen during dinner.
I think changing title is good idea. When reading this i wonder why the title is Mark. In my opinion this story is about Jamie. At first i thought that this story happened like in 1950's . So i was really surprised when Jamie used her digital camera! With this reason title Love Thy Neighbor will make me think about 1950's. I vote for Better than This Town as new title. How people could be that mean to new person in these days... It happens in real life, though... Sorry about this random explanation btw! I'm looking forward to reading next chapter!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
Awww, how cute :)
This is a great story!
Angel Princess 31 chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Interesting.
Buhbyesuckers chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
I LURRRVEEE THIS STORY!
cant wait to see more updates!

And is it me...burt do I feel more petty drama coming to poor Jaime's way? Especially when her relationship with Mark becomes known
NewMamma2013 chapter 14 . 9/3/2015
Two updates within a week?! Yay! I love her playful relationship with Adam and how great it was to see Mark's reaction on how long it took him to realize how comfortable Adam is with her. I'm so glad his dad is coming around more and now another person (will it always just be the family?) is fine with Jamie.
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
Jealous Mark is so cuuttee... Ahaha xD No wonder Adam and Jamie had fun teasing him :D I'm glad that his dad divorced his wife (okay, without knowing this story this sounds so mean). But the talk... Does it mean it's a green light from his dad that it's okay to date Jamie? :D
I grinned when reading this. Awesome chapter! Really can't wait for next chapter!
shinju asuka chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Aaaah... This is so sweet! I love the fact that they talked sharing about their family. I don't the development is too fast. Mark was sweet. Glad he took it slowly.
Seems updating to Win10 is too much hassle :\ I wish your updating computer gets no trouble. I'm looking forward to reading your update!
Chrisi chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
How are there only 22 reviews? I love this story! I was getting so angry at the towns people and their judgements. I know what it feels like when people assume you're something you're not and it sucks. I just love her attitude and I like Mark and her growing relationship. Definitely keep it up. I love the emotions this story brings out in me. You have a real talent :)
sugarquill88 chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
I'm so loving this story! This chapter was precious and I'm glad they didn't go through with going too fast. I used to like that show "the Nanny" and what was funny was that I was a nanny at the time. No Mr. Sheffields in sight. I love Mark! He is wonderful and please update soon.
shinju asuka chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Ha! Does it mean they were in good term now?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
Awesome chapter and reading till now ... Meatloaf is my favourite too ...
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »