Reviews for Mark
NewMamma2013 chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
Ahhhh! I'm so glad that someone who's not in the Tate family sees her the way she really is! I can't wait for the mob of townsfolk to see how horrible they are to her! I rarely review, so I hope you can see how amazing your story is for me to do this lol. Can't wait for more! :)
Megsi chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
I really liked this chapter! I'm so glad Jamie finally got a chance to one up someone, and that the mayor is on her side.
Just at the end you wrote 'done' instead of 'down' when Mayor Collins is talking about Trudy and Rosa. Other than that, I didn't notice anything wrong off the bat :)
shinju asuka chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Well done, Jamie! Although i guess those ladies wouldn't give up easily...
NewMamma2013 chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
This is great so far! Please don't stop updating?!
shinju asuka chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
I hope after this Bess would try talk to her to know her, instead of hearing from other people. I'm excited that Mark finally kissed her, but i wonder about what Jamie thought.
I'm looking forward to reading more!
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Aah... Poor Jamie :( it's still a long road to make Mark not judging her, let alone another people. I think his siblings were cool towards her, so that was good for her.
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 7/27/2015
Wohooo... Some confusion got cleared! Glad they were at least able to do real talk. I hope Mark didn't judge her as a spoiled one anymore. I was surprised that her mom had a hand about her aunt's letters!
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Sorry for continuous random comment, but i have to tell you that i absolutely love the conversation between Jamie and Mark here :D
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
For my previous review, rather than "opinion", "prejudice" is more suitable. I know what you did with the sermon topic :D I love the interaction between Mark and Jamie when he picked her up to church. I hope Alex could be befriend with Jamie. A friend who didn't judge before knowing her was what she needed. I guess Mark didn't like how his stepmom looked in good term with Jamie from his point of view. That's why he was angry.
This is amazing chapter! Love reading this!
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
New reader here! So far i enjoy reading this! In first two chapters you make me thougt that Jamie was a spoiled city girl, like the opinion of people in the town. But in this chapter you describe who actually Jamie was. It must be difficult for her because of people's opinion. I know theirs were from her aunt's story. Jamie and Fiona didn't know much each other, so that's why there was only bad opinion about Jamie. Now i wonder myself what actually her aunt had thought... Maybe she had thought something else that Jamie didn't expect?
I'll stop the rambling now, because maybe i'll find something after catching up your story. See you!
Aquade chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
Again with the strawberries! These people really need to know how to accept someone by their own actions and not what someone else says.
Vikki S chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Jamie needs some of her own people to remind her of how awesome she is. When is her home town crew gonna come pay her a visit. I'm thinking them getting all dressed up and taking a charter plane to somewhere fabulous for the day. Your girl could really use some cheering up. I can't wait for her to go off though. And Mark? He ticked me off this chapter too! But I'm still looking forward to seeing where this may go.
Megsi chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
I really am liking this story. I've never really read anything like this and I find it so interesting.
I really like your pacing, it's slow and relaxed like a imagine a small town like that would be and yet you keep it interesting, moving things along at just the right pace and delivering enough information to keep me interested.
I really like the steadily changing dynamic between Mark and Jamie; their relationship is always going back and forth between irritation and understanding but you can really see the progress they make each chapter.
I'm also left feeling just as frustrated as Jamie with the attitudes of everyone else in the town so kudos for that.
I was just wondering why you choose to underline words that you have already italicised for emphasis. For me, I don't think the underlining is necessary but it might just be a personal preference for you.
Sophisticated Ruffian chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Hi!

This is my first review, so I don't really know what to say... but anyways I really like the story! The only minor thing that I noticed was that "here" was used where I think it should have been "her". It is in the quote starting with "Growing up, she was my hero." I'm sure that if I were to write anything, it would end up with way more mistakes.

-S.R.
mandymoocha chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Happy to read another chapter.
Just a comment .. you seem to have caught the "smirking fever" too lol I'm following a few other stories and there seems to be the word of the month with a lot of smirking going on ... and writers who use it, use it several times in one chapter it seems. I counted 3 in this chapter. Normally I wouldn't comment on something like that but it's becoming noticeable.
A smirk is a "smug, conceited or silly smile" If one of those words fits instead ... there are options. If they don't fit the context, then maybe smirk isn't the right word either.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »