Reviews for Yankton
CalvinHobbesGatsby chapter 1 . 5/10
I’m enjoying this so far, I can’t wait to read the rest of it.
AntiAnti12 chapter 28 . 9/14/2019
Great chap sry can't reply to your message just created this account have to wait a day but Im confused since he's making his town in the past shouldn't it already be in the present.
AntiAnti12 chapter 27 . 9/14/2019
I don't like the not getting able to have children thing theirs no point in being with her if he can't have a family succession and why do you have him tell every body about him being from the future.
AntiAnti12 chapter 26 . 9/14/2019
Another great chapter
AntiAnti12 chapter 23 . 9/14/2019
Love the story so far
Philliph chapter 107 . 4/3/2017
One heck of story. I love it. Please write more often.
philliph chapter 87 . 10/30/2016
I continue to use google and wikipedia to educate myself with the firearms and other devices mentioned in this story.

It would seem to me that the extreme death-rate for outlaws and others with bad intentions in and around Purgatory should have been common knowledge by now.

Enjoyable story. More please!
philliph chapter 68 . 3/28/2016
I love this story. As a Scfi addict I want more.
philliph chapter 47 . 11/11/2015
Wow Ch 47. I am enjoying the story. New characters including children. Will we read more of how the children are growing up in Deadwood?
philliph chapter 41 . 10/16/2015
As a visitor to the US of A, I've been there some years ago. I am amazed of what happened at the "Little Big Horn".

Born in Adelaide, South Australia and here I am half a world away standing,walking over one of the greatest battlefields of the last century.

Brave people on both sides. I am humbled, we will never meet their like again

RIP.
philliph chapter 30 . 8/14/2015
I am enjoying this story. Without Google I would be at a loss to understand the firearms mentioned. Hi from down under.
philliph chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Loving the story. Thanks for your quick update. Melonie may need to be taught blood typing and using modern transfusing equipment as it seems that there might be a need for it in later chapters.
philliph chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
Back to the past. I enjoy this genre. Being an Aussie I rely on Google to look up the weapons mentioned in the story. Down here only the police and criminals have easy access to weapons.