Reviews for A Murderous Enterprise
Daniel Affaro chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
I really enjoyed these two prologues. They're very well written, and the picture they paint with your descriptions is extremely vivid. I could easily picture all of the characters and situations in my head, as it progressed.

That being said, I do have one question: Are some of the Yakuza foreign? The only reason that I ask, is because of all the differing eye colours and hair colours. I know that it isn't uncommon for Yakuza to dye their hair, but the combination with the blue and green eyes makes it seem otherwise. Are they wearing contacts, do they all have gene mutations, are some of them foreign? For some reason this is just really bugging me as, for the most part, this seems like a very gritty and realistic story, which I love.

You may have given them these appearances to help differentiate between characters easily, however that can be done just as well with subtle feature changes etc. such as noses and the shape of the eyes.

I'm sorry if that sounded like I was nit-picking, however that was the only issue I had and it kept nagging at me.

All in all though, I'm very excited to see where this is going, and I can't wait until you update, so I can read more of your style, and see where the plot goes!