Reviews for In a Perfect World
shinju asuka chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
I rarely find story in FP about the third person. Yours is the second one. Love this iteresting point of view!
True Talker chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
I am certain that every male is boyfriend material if they choose and commit to be...and the same for females too as in girlfriend mayerial. Sleeping with others randomly will not fill a void and you are causing a pack of respect for yourself. I get the saying now more than ever learn how to be with yourself and lov yourself before anyone loves you. It is because upon loving yourself you..,yourself will only tolerate what you deserve,,,respect in return.
shinju asuka chapter 19 . 2/13/2016
This kind of brilliant story makes me wish that this was multi chapters story! What actually happened to her?
True Talker chapter 18 . 1/20/2016
This just makes me wonder and makes me dizzy aka confused.
True Talker chapter 17 . 1/20/2016
Words in this make me think and wonder
True Talker chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
This makes me wonder who you are writing this about. Why? Well I was going to type that I am surprised that I read this and am now leaving a review...however tgen I thought... Who are you writing this for or about?
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Sigh... Love this!
True Talker chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
May all work out for the two that this chapter is about.
resting-in-daisies chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Love this collection of stories. Very angsty but sexy!
True Talker chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Reading this makes me think about who you have in your life. And may you and everyone all over the world feel loved.
shinju asuka chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
I must admit that i googled what prozac is. I get the idea that the character really needed his/her partner. When i found out what prozac is, i get that how much the character needed her/his partner.
shinju asuka chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Aww... Really sweet! But now i'm wondering why he had told her to smile...
shinju asuka chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Whooa... This is amazing! Props to you about describing the main character's thoughts!
True Talker chapter 10 . 8/28/2015
Reading this makes me think.
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 8/28/2015
This left me aww-ing after finish reading it!