Reviews for He loves me, He loves me not
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
YAY! Another chapter! I was surprised, and lucky. Since I don't have an account, and can't favorite you, I just have to check regularly.
Shady Shinigami chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Well, I thought the baby was going to die, but then it was Jarvis who died, and now I'm concerned for the baby, because maybe it's still out there, all kidnapped and stuff.
Shady Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
It's hardly a useless power Rudy. You can use your knowledge to track these people down and change their lives for the better. Make them fall in love again. You shouldn't talk down on yourself, Miss Writer, this was very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Wow how do I survive this?
GhostGirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Wow, I am a little shocked at how this story came out. I wasn't really expecting it to be like this. A lot of stuff shocked me, while others depressed me.
I'm not sure what the moral of this story is, but hey, I still like it. The characters were vast, even though you showed so little.
Maybe next time you should make it a bit longer. Just so the readers can get what you're trying ton convey.
Mouse Detective chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
I saw this story in the new ones, and thought that it sounded interesting. I really liked it. It was original, and the characters were hard not to love. Although, I hated having to accept the fact that Sue was not as good as Mary thought she was. But I do have a question. Shouldn't Rudy be saying She loves me not? Or is there a reason that he's not? Just thought I'd ask. Anyway, love the story, and can't wait for more!