Reviews for The Bad Boy's My Royal Guard
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2017
Grace's fault? Whatever!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2017
She is a...a...what Lacy called her hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Umm.
Wow.
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Very imteresting chapter I really like it!
CherryAngel991 chapter 32 . 7/2/2016
Huh? He's three years older than her? Guess I have to go back and read the whole thing again to jog my memory. Good chapter by the way! I just didn't expect her to just lie to her beloved brother like that... Eh, whatever. I'm excited for the next chapter!
Rebele chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
I cried.
Rebele chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Duh... Oh, I live this already!
FireIceandPoison chapter 31 . 10/4/2015
well shit
nlori1234 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Hey, I know it's only been three days since you updated but I'm feeling rejected cause none of my favourite stories (Your's included) are updating. :'( No pressure but I'd sure love to read another chapter! It's an amazing story so far! :D

~Nlori1234
nlori1234 chapter 30 . 9/22/2015
plz update soon! I miss this story already!

~Nlori1234 3
butterbar chapter 31 . 9/21/2015
Nice seeing you back! Please update soon!
nlori1234 chapter 31 . 9/21/2015
Ughhh I absolutely L-O-V-E your story! I have laughed and cried through the whole thing and I read it all within an hour I loved it so much! Please update soon! :D 3

~Nlori1234
FireIceandPoison chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
OOOOO thank goodness it wasn't Raven, that wouldve been very bad.
CherryAngel991 chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
I forget... Was Rachel nice? And OH NO EMOTIONAL STRESS! AHHHHHHHH! I hope you feel better! Play a video game(A relaxing one. Like a puzzle game or a pet game or something). Eat cheese(or whatever good food you like). Watch tv for hours(or something else you like to do. Maybe like reading or something). Nap. You should feel better after all that.
CherryAngel991 chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
Poor Alex... I like Landon. He's adorable. But here is my theory... Being called a turkey is not an isnult. Because turkey is delicious and looks delicious. Therefore, Crimson is delicious. Bam. Insult. Backfired. A donkey though... There's no way that I've found to twist it that makes it backfire... Yet!
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »