Reviews for Here is Nowhere
MTveit chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Wow, this little story is quite haunting. I love the way you've included moments from each month, this makes the story flow in a nice way. I feel really bad for your narrator. I feel as though she's been placed in the friendsone, but that she's finally realising that is where she'll stay. I guess his friendship has come to mean too much for her to walk away? Idk. This story made me very interested in learning more!
Liam Shepherd chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Maybe it means that she finally concedes defeat in the battle of the "friend" zone.
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Read this as I listened to soundtrack from LOTR. I think she is going to be with this man in everything if not as a lover then a friend. I love how you wrote in monthly flashbacks, a unique style. I think his reaction is "maybe one day but not this day." This friendship that developed into love is sweet and warming. I actually relate to the girl all too well. Also the end had me thinking of the end of Great Expectations by Charles Dickens with Pip and Estella (only of his books I even liked).
Renegade-Rose chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I really enjoyed reading this, and (unfortunately for me) I find it quite relatable. I think he would just brush her statement off. He knows how he treats her isn't great. He knows it hurts her. But he cares more about himself. She stays because at this point he hasn't hurt her enough for her to leave. Her love is stronger than her pain. Eventually she will realize it isn't worth it and she will be free.