Reviews for Lemegeton Academy
Cheddar-Graham chapter 9 . 2/9/2017
The hunter and the hunted, the top and the bottom, it's refreshing how you play around with the existing dichotonomies. The guessing game is on in full force - who will it be with, what role will he play, will it be consensual... oooh the possibilities.

On a more serious note, you bring up questions of privilege and power, which makes me think. I like how you show that even the lowest and most powerless of the privileged class are somehow 'above' the underprivileged, no matter how top of the crop they are. Poor Tallie. He's definitely feeling the 'big fish in a little pond now thrown into a bigger pond' scenario.
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 14 . 2/6/2017
I was extremely happy to see an update. Poor Talieson, he just can't seem to stay out of trouble. I can't wait for more, update soon.
Cheddar-Graham chapter 8 . 2/6/2017
Cruel 'ol me is still enjoying how pwoor liddle Tallie-boo is being made to feel small and inadequate by the big bad demons, but I'm not quite relishing it so much as in the previous chapter. Guess he's growing on me. I like the descriptions of demons - you make them sound so deliciously masculine but also incredibly menacing. And now there's the possibility that his room mate's in the running too? I wonder who'd get Tallie first?

Typo: facial HAIR
Cheddar-Graham chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
I get the point about needing to explain the magic and stuff, but having it all delivered in one go is a bit heavy going, especially in contrast to the relatively light socialising of the previous chapter. I don't know, if you interspersed spell casting with the school life scenes, would that be better? Or confusing? Anyway the magic sounds really authentic and believable!

Also, I have a question: do all gay boys show overt signs of it like Calena?
Cheddar-Graham chapter 6 . 2/5/2017
The chapter was fun to read too. It was a very normal school scene, which could be set in any boarding school anywhere. Makes me all nostalgic for those boarding school stories I was mad over once upon a time. Some questions are starting to crop up, like what's a ghoul and why is it in school - assuming it isn't alive then why does it need an education? Do the students go back to a 'normal' world with morning commutes and 9 to 5 jobs, or are they in a more standard fantasy world?
Cheddar-Graham chapter 5 . 2/5/2017
This chapter made me grin and almost LOL at some bits. It's terrible of me, but I so enjoyed Talie being taken down a notch or two. It's not that I dislike him, I just thought he was rather too cocky (no pun intended) to the point of making me almost roll my eyes once or twice. It'd do him good to learn some humility, given the dangerous environment he's in.
Cheddar-Graham chapter 4 . 2/5/2017
I can guess why the story is getting attention! And you ended on a cliffhanger too... which is fine for me since I'm reading this when the next chapter is already up, but I can imagine the frustration of waiting for an update when this was ongoing. So anyway, the focus so far seems to be on TalieCel (can I use this couple name?) rather than the magic stuff. Hope there'll be a balance of the two cause I genuinely am interested in the supernatural side of this piece.

Typos: daemons (not a possessive), prAy not prey
Cheddar-Graham chapter 3 . 2/5/2017
Haha, that's ONE way of making sure somebody doesn't forget you. It's nice that you aren't stingy with the action *wink* I think your chapter length is fine, too long and I won't be able to finish them in one sitting, but long enough to cover a decent amount of plot development.
Cheddar-Graham chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
It's cool how you insert commentary on (human) society through the daemon's perspective. It's interesting to me, but I think some readers would find that too much talking. Maybe you should spread out the philosophy a bit. Not that I'm complaining though, I think it gives depth to the story.
Cheddar-Graham chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I'm a fantasy fan and slash reader/writer so this story appeals very much to me! The world-building and characterisation is solid so far, and the UST is like chocolate chips hidden in ice cream. Yummy!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/4/2017
Thanks for updating...loved the story development in the last chapter .specially loved the interactions between mc and agramon..xd...waiting for the new chapters..:-)
Amy chapter 14 . 2/2/2017
Eek scary! Good chapter :)
Carmenlo chapter 14 . 2/1/2017
I love this story. Thank you very much for this chapter, which is as captivating as ever!

Once again Taliesin is faced with a dilemma. Even though the protection of an Asura would be very helpful, he'd better not not bargain his soul!

And as I had presumed, with him being so well-tuned with his fire element, needless to say one would be jealous and would hold a grudge against Taliesin. But I would be wary of Dinesh as well as all the other members of the pyro class. Because it's not the most obvious who are the most dangerous.
Ryuu chapter 13 . 1/30/2017
I really like this story of yours...waiting patiently for the new chapters...hope it updates soon..:-)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
I'm so glad you were free enough to write another chapter-I'm really loving how your writing style makes the story and characters flow. I hope you get a chance to update soon- In the meantime know that many readers are salivating to get their hands on the next chapter. (:
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »