Reviews for God Doesn't Make Mistakes
darkminathegone chapter 57 . 11/24/2015
Oh my gosh! I loved this story, it's so cute. I almost cried so many times near the end. Especially when he came to his dad and started crying as his dad hugged him. :'( I can't even. Great story.
cameron chapter 57 . 11/19/2015
I binge read this whole story and it's left me in tears of unending joy. All I've ever wanted on thus site is to read a true gay romance story. This is the one. Hands down sweetest and most touching work I've ever read. Thank you. Thank you.
Guest chapter 57 . 11/12/2015
This is one of the best stories I've read so far it had me hook from the second I started
Thanks
-A
Guest chapter 57 . 9/27/2015
I absolutely loved how the families got along but now I kinda want you to do a sequel about James and Jessie they're so cute~
J chapter 57 . 9/27/2015
That was an awesome story! :D It ended much better than I'd imagined! :)
Deathlora chapter 57 . 9/27/2015
sooooooo sad I'm in tears over here I loved this so much I followed it from the beginning I've changed my reviewer name many times but I love this so muc amazing writer I hate that it's over but am happy how it ended thx for writeing and I leave u with not only my true name but my gamer name and my respect
-breana
Lilly chapter 57 . 9/27/2015
I LOVED THIS SOOOO MUCH. I'm going to miss seeing it in my updates. Thanks for the amazing story.
EAZYADICT chapter 57 . 9/28/2015
Great ending!
Roger Jaminson chapter 57 . 9/27/2015
The end.
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 57 . 9/27/2015
That was a good ending. Hoping for more stories from you. I would really love to read more angst.
RebelFrankenstein chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
Addicted
Guest chapter 56 . 9/22/2015
Good to see him getting to know his brother but how does James not know they're brothers when Eli calls his dad dad?
J chapter 56 . 9/21/2015
I guess the things his mother was told growing up are already rooted into her mind... This was so happy and sad. I love these emotional chapters. :)
Lilly chapter 56 . 9/21/2015
Honestly this story will be the death of me. I love it so much. Every time I see it's undated I stop everything to read it.
Me myself and I chapter 55 . 9/20/2015
Awwwww amazing I love it plz update
113 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »