Reviews for Just Breathe
cat10985 chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
Omg! Your back! I am sooo excited! Can't remember if I have ever reviewed.. sorry if I haven't! But I love love love this story! And I can't believe you have so little reviews! This story is amazing! I love Seb! He is so hot! And I can't wait for the steaminess to come back! It's been a few chapters. But I also like reading g the back story and their emotions! I can't wait to read about Christmas! Hope you update just as quick!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2016
Please continue this story. It is well written and totally grips your attention.
Jester79 chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
Sebastian is barely holding on. Don't want to yank the tail of the tiger. Francesca is ready for him to take the lead. So looking forward to the next update.
Jester79 chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
So glad to see an update. This was a hot one. Really enjoyed the tension between them. I do feel bad for Jax though he really doesn't deserve such harshness.
Jester79 chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Great story so far. You're doing an awesome job of developing and bringing your characters to life. Of course I'm getting antsy waiting for the moment when Sebastian and Francesca get together, it's going to be explosive.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
I love your writing. You capture the characters' feelings so well that I feel them almost as my own. Can't wait to see what happens with Sebastian and Francesca! I really want to know why Tom hates Sebastian so much.
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
This looks promising! I wonder who the woman whom Francesca afraid of was...
Littlest Firefly chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Wow there seems to be a lot of mystery surrounding Francesca