Reviews for Good People Die
WildVix chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
Nice! Glad to see you're still on this, Lecter! Pretty good for a first draft though, though I can see what you mean. Ooh, the time for magic training begins!

MONTAGE TIME! Should I play 'Make a Man Out of You' or 'Savages'? Maybe play the Mortal Kombat theme song? Or something else?
Dark Oracle chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
Glad to see you are continuing! Hope to see more in the future, hah!
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 6 . 2/2/2016
i already said something on the forum but i feel bad when i don't review the actual published work so here i am .

it was nice but i'm missing the action from the previous chapters. i am just being spoiled though bc i understand that obviously that you need to move the plot along and 100% action all the time isn't the way to do that.

update soon, i'm not kidding
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
very nice zeffy. it took you way too long tho.

loved the nasty gore descriptions. they all flowed naturally even though they were very hard to read because of the pure yucky-ness :P

i do agree that the end felt a tad rushed and a tiny bit unnatural. like alma was literally just about to ditch your ass in the woods and then suddenly is all cool with teaching you her powers? even if you did show submissiveness to her, from what you've written of her so far she doesn't seem the type to just give up that easily. but on the other hand i understand wanting to just end the chapter and post it.

please don't take so long next time .
WildVix chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Ha, I really love this story... definitely dark in humor but hey, why not? Well fish-bitch liked singing a lot... and you gave her a reason to sing again. :3
WildVix chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Finally, time to actually read this! And so far so good, I'm really interested in what you got in store for this. As well as the writing style, short and to the point but still very descriptive to actually GIVE a scene to the reader. Oooh, I'm so going to plunge ahead and read more. :D Plus its got a dark humor, I like it!
Dark Oracle chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Well, the Siren's dead. All's swell that ends swell.
Dark Oracle chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
"On second thought, let's not go to N.P.C.. 'Tis a silly place."
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
i like all these edits . i'm glad you finally have some free time to update! are you still gonna post these on the forum?

also- no GOT spoilers, pleeeease. i JUST started season 2 :P

UPDATE SOON OKAY
Dark Oracle chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This see!s very interesting! I hope to read more!

You wouldn't happen to accept OC's for this story, would ya?