Reviews for No Strings Attached
Ckh chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
A pretty good start. The images I get are vivid and the setup is interesting. What the hell is going on? I look forward to finding out.
lirianstar chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Ok...this is creepy. The starting was pretty innocents only to increasingly give 'IT' vibes. As a fan of horror,I find the transition pretty neat!
peachykeenage chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
You're a great writer. You've got this golden way of putting words together and making them come to life. You're literally fantastic. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
LDF chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
[Maybe it was her survival instincts kicking in; her subconscious might have picked up a noise or sight that sent her body into overdrive.]

Make sure to use sentence-connecting semicolons sparingly and only when the ideas in the clauses are inseparable.

Now onto the story!

The summary is really good. It starts with a question that doesn't have an obvious answer. Yet on the other hand it can make the story seem like an afterthought, like reflecting back on the lost children at the very end.

Still, I really liked how it started. I groaned inwardly when the narrator woke up to realize it was all a dream...only to realize that it really isn't. I will definitely read the rest!
Bouncee chapter 8 . 8/28/2015
Oh so this is what happens even if you manage to climb out of windows in these sorts of messes ;D
PU77 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
You are so great at writing, it's amazing! I love it.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Ohh, quite the start! This is very solid, and I look forward to reading more. :)

On a minor note, I noticed a few points of missing commas, but nothing major. Very solid!
Shadow Dracow chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
Another great chapter. I've really come to like Pudge. He's like a lone wolf but still won't hesitate to help others. I like the tension that seems to have been created between Pudge and Miranda.
I also like how you made the characters more realistic and human. The leaders of the group aren't just these strong-willed people who don't experience fear.
The suspense that has built up thus far is great, and the way you explain what the kids feel, both physically and emotionally, allows the reader to feel really sympathetic towards them.
Shadow Dracow chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Words cannot describe how much I love this story. You've cleverly created mystery and suspense with your brilliant wording and interesting story telling.
I love all the characters. You have managed to create deep and realistic characters, each with their own interesting personalities. Also, your dialogue flows freely and suits each character well. I like how each older character is a leader in his or her own way; each of them taking charge of different situations.
There are, however, mistakes that you make several times throughout your story. One of which is you often leave single words out that are meant to be there to complete a sentence fully. Also, you have occasionally used the wrong form of words. The last thing I would like to touch on is that you switch character point of views inappropriately. For example, you will be narrating from Pudge's POV in one paragraph, but then switch to Carrie's POV immediately after, making it slightly confusing. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say, I'm not good at explaining haha P
But yeah, all in all I think you are an amazing writer and I can't wait for an update so I can see what happens next!