Reviews for Guidelines for Living with Extraterrestrials
lol.
Shadowcub chapter 3 . 10/14/2018
LMAO.
Brievel chapter 10 . 10/9/2018
Myth Busters and Labyrinth... hear hear. XD I've missed this story, so glad you're back! Can we get an Avatar: the Last Airbender mention? :D
philliph chapter 10 . 10/9/2018
Hi Golden Eagle 13,

And welcome from the Land Down Under.

It has been a long time since you last posted. I do enjoy your sense of humour.

See ya and please keep posting as your story makes my day,

Phillip
Brievel chapter 9 . 6/24/2017
I really wish you'd one day update this again. :(
Brievel chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
Hey, what's wrong with eighties movies? (And you never mentioned Dark Crystal...)

This reminds me of a story on , "Guidelines for the Company of Thorin Oakenshield", which was funny at first, but this is much better.
mariedees1 chapter 9 . 8/30/2015
Yay for a new chapter! Keep writing.
mariedees1 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
It's a modern SF take on the epistolary novel. I love this. It shows a great use of understated humor and I'm growing fond of the characters. Poor Wolfie. And Bambi really should just be on all banned film lists.
philliph chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I love this story and best wishes to the author. I do look forward to the new rules. Thank you Google, at my age I would not understand the humor.

Exos' driving! - please review the "Italian Job".
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
"...that wretched song"

Too true xD
The Heartless Cookie chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
"or look at Magic Markers"

Wow. That's harsh xD
philliph chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Love it. Where do you get your inspiration for this story?

The humans are more childlike than the Exos.

Please keep writing - it makes my day.
philliph chapter 5 . 7/21/2015
I think you nailed it with the mum and dad. The Exos bring out the hidden child in the soldiers.

As for the Exos leaving the base - you must be kidding! Surely by now the Exos parents must be wondering where their teens have gone. Could be that they are edgy because their time away from home could be coming to an end. Also, that consequences for their joy-riding and pranging the community craft are on the horizon.

Coming soon - EXO PARENTS - rated M (A teenage "Exo" nightmare.)
ironsun chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This is becoming quite a good story. I would think that it would be nice to have some background about the who and where of the characters. I wish you best of luck on this and other endeavors and look forward to the next chapters.
Thanks for the good read.