Reviews for The Competitive Fiasco
heystephen chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
the last part AWWWWWWWwwwwww
i LOVE it larady
already can't wait cool great
heystephen chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
too cute, funny.
love stephen
Gold MF Digger chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
YOU blow me away your writing is too good how did you come up with it?
i want stephen and michael. i love hailey they have awesome chemistry
PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE! I AM BEGGING YOU! I LOVE IT :3 :3
I live for your stories
dear-llama chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Hahaha! These two are so funny, I swear. Their conversations are always so entertaining, heh. Can't wait to see what happens next! I swear this is such a good opportunity, getting locked in together... Although I guess they're still getting used to each other? Ugh, it's too bad really :P the make-out suggestion sounds nice :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
can't stp laughing lolz
Max Sorrell chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Lol! This is really good. I'm actually really glad it's not a one shot! XD
Stephen is an interesting character and such a flirt. XD
I also love that her best friends are dating and she's sort of the third wheel! Talk about bad luck! XD
fun chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Me likey
Yollie chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
So far, I love it! I love your characters personalities. This is going to be a great story, especially because your writing is good. Please continue to update :)
SupaSaiyanGamer chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I'm not really into romance too much, but this looks like it can turn out to be really cute XD I love Stephen and Hailey interacting with each other. Even though you know in the back of your mind, they'll probably end up together.
Gold MF Digger chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I LOVE IT!
I LOVE STEPHEN :3 :3
i think i may like him even more than michael now
your writing is so amazing i can't stop reading
cannot wait for 500 and this
so happy to be reading this I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
PLZ PLZ UPDATE!
dear-llama chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Hahaha! This sounds really cute! And I really like both Stephen and Hailey's personalities. I'm glad Hailey isn't the typical shrinking 'good girl' type, heh. Makes it all feel more real :D can't wait to see where this goes!
arcticfire chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Omg I am in love with your writing!
Canot wait for next chappie
Jen195 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This is going to be great. I can already tell.
It might be a cliche, but like you said, I do expect a twist. I am a massive lover of cliches anyway so I'll wait.
Hailey is different and Stephen charming. I enjoy their banter.
Update soon! Sounds promising enough
Shining chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I was hoping for a 500 update but I already love your new story! and omg Stephen
Love the description in the box
plz update on both