Reviews for He Had to Eat
MTveit chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is so sinister! And that ending... Great job!
IzzieA chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This was beautiful! Sinister, but absolutely beautiful!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Whoa! Creepy! There were a few scattered typos, but that's an easy fix. What isn't easy is to create a story like this which will draw you in, while at the same time making you want to turn away. Excellently done.
Art7Freak chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Well, that was well-written and I liked it, but...creepy. Chills, chills. Not sure I want to fall asleep anymore.
MysteriousFire chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Really interesting. The title and the first sentences made me wonder if this was about a vampire. Then you described her getting old, and I wondered if the narrator might be Death. Then you made me wonder if the narrator didn't want her dead, as I first thought (my morbid thoughts or conclusion based on the title?). Then I wondered if it was the ghost of the woman looking down on her dying body. Darn, you have given me so many stories to write already xD
Her soul tasted like coffee... Didn't see that one coming xD I guess mine will as well.
Wow, interesting conclusion. Very nice story! :D
Willowgreen chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I really like the premise of your story, it's a cool concept. It would be interesting to see it developed further. One note, there are two spelling mistakes: 'The tears feel (fell) onto the blanket' and 'the people you loved where (were) so much more yummy'.