Reviews for Love Letter Lovelies 2: Lesbian Lesson
ruby chapter 37 . 12/12/2015
Cheetachan, i loved it of course. I cant wait to read the next one, Long Live Maria!
Deieted0909 chapter 37 . 8/4/2015
Well just finished reading the last chapter, and much like the end of Love Letter Lovelies 1, that was a good scene to go out on. Maybe being a teacher myself made me feel slightly uncomfortable with some of it, but it's fiction, so no worries.
So here's my review for each part:
UTA - I liked that this story started with someone we didn't know. It was a very taboo situation that created some serious tension. I was actually looking forward to getting back to it.
YUI - A good way to bring closure to Yui and her relationships with Maria and Emiko. I liked her relationship with Mari, but I really enjoyed having spent some more time with the original Lovelies. If there was one disappointment, I would have liked to have spent more time with Kaede and Makoto, but it would've taken away from the new characters, so all's good.
MIO - This was my favorite chapter. I liked finding out more about these two minor characters from the original story. To me, this really was closest in spirit to the original story.
AIKO - Honestly, this was probably my least favorite part, only because I thought there was going to a darker twist to the relationship between her and Uta, but it was relatively harmless. Still, I enjoyed seeing her and Uta happy together and the final King's Game scene was great.
Overall, I would say it's not as spectacular as the first Love Letter Lovelies (and that's because the original story is one of the best pieces of literature I've ever read) but it's a great read, a lot of fun, some very fun new characters, and sexy scenes! Well done Glee-chan!
Deieted0909 chapter 33 . 8/4/2015
Well the tension is certainly building. I gotta say, Uta's parents are really taking this lesbian teacher sleeping with their teenage daughter very well. If only I could've slept with my hot gym teacher back in high school...
Deieted0909 chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
I think this story has been my favorite so far. The ending was so cute. I always wanted to see Mio and Hikaru together. Another wonder chapter Glee-Chan. Well, onto the next part...
Deieted0909 chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
Rika reminds me so much of an ex-girlfriend I had. She could be very sweet and fun to hang with one day and then kind of a creepy stalker the next day. Nevertheless, I had to break up with her... after three tries (she pretty much came to my apartment and refused to leave). So I can definitely sympathize with Mio in this story...
sdiaz chapter 30 . 7/20/2015
mennnn dude my head hurts I think this is the first time I read this kind of stuff (japanese) is hard to follow the names and stuff specially for a non native english speaker but anyway I just read both series love letter lovelies in 2 days hehehe anyway I cant wait for more
Deieted0909 chapter 23 . 7/16/2015
I really liked this chapter. It was so sweet. And I really like seeing Mio and Hikaru working out their situation in this very genuine dialog. Can't wait to read what happens next between the two. I really want to see the two of them together. I hope they get married, that would be so adorable.
Deieted0909 chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
"Maria would say 'fuck the shit outta her.'" ROFL! Oh Maria, even in death, you're still so awesome!
A fun ending to Yui's story. Very much enjoyed it. Can't wait for more.
Deieted0909 chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Wow! So much happening. I like Mari. I did notice when I first read her name that it was very close to Maria. I eagerly await for the next chapter!
SOUTH AFRICAN chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Thank you for updating so quickly. Cant wait to read more.
Deieted0909 chapter 12 . 7/3/2015
I felt so good inside hearing Keade hug Shiho for accepting her as a sister (I actually really want to see an image of that!) But then I almost wanted to cry when Yui visited Maria's grave. I miss Maria too... I have a feeling this will be a very sad section of the story, but very rewarding in the end for bringing closure to Maria's death. Can't wait for more!
Deieted0909 chapter 10 . 7/3/2015
I like how you kept this part open-ended. I'm sure their relationship will be tested in the other parts, but it was enjoyable to leave it on this cute scene, even if their future is uncertain. Well done on Part I, onto Part II...
Deieted0909 chapter 8 . 6/28/2015
I'm really enjoying this new story. The conflict between Uta and Aiko makes for some very complicated drama. But the real stars of this story are the Lovelies again. Seeing all four of them talking to each other, hearing Kaede go on about kendo, Shiho argue with her, it's all so great to hear them again! Keep it up Glee-chan!
Deieted0909 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Another fine chapter, really introductions of sorts. I liked Uta's freak-out moment, and the pure awkwardness of her and Aiko being in the same class which can't be helped. Can't wait for the next one!
Deieted0909 chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
I KNEW IT! I figured Aiko would end up being the teacher. I'm so glad to see the whole gang again: Mako, Kaede, Shiho, Yui. Mako-chan making a fool of herself just as Hayashi-sensei comes in: Classic! I was sad to read Hayashi has leukemia. Great chapter, onto the next one!