Reviews for Anger Creates
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I crack tired fingers - knit together a series of words into a sentence, into a story - then am not alone.
EWindheim chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Always been a fan of haikus. Such a challenging format to write it and often difficult to do well. I sense there are a lot of hidden meanings in these short lines. I like that you leave it open to interpretation. Nicely done. :)
Stephendunc99 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
One thing I love about poetry is the ability to condense huge volumes into short snippets. For the rest of this review I am just going to talk about what this meant to me when I read it. Which is by no means the objective and singular interpretion that you can glean from these 13 words.
Right off the bat this had me thinking about gensis. The creation of humans through a differnt lens.
In the bible humans were created with cool clay- very differnt from hot ash. The material, the creation and the creator are all linked in a way. Fiery folk from friery ash made in the hands of an angry god perhaps?

Before I keep going there was one other thing that I wanted to point out: so much of these 13 words are reminisent of the bible but twisted somehow.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Oh nice! A solid follow-up. I enjoy the visual of creating from what remains