Reviews for Ugly Duckling - Chapter 1
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 3/21/2017
Brad is asking them to leave telling that Jenna would find that reporting the incident as embarrassing for her? I don't think that is heroic. When someone harms the girl the one who harms only should feel the be honest, I feel like it is unknowingly passing a wrong message, when someone hurts you 'don't report just wait for help'. Just not able to like the story due to that.
soonwillbe chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Update please?
Lady SeeGard chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
A new story from you too today! Wow this makes me so happy :D
My God, nasty parents, nasty schoolmates.. Hope it will get better for her!
Luvs2Ship2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I absolutely love these coming of age fics...or coming into your own. However you look at it, this has all of the ingredients of a very readable, very enjoyable story. I'm a sucker for happy endings and seeing the clueless parents brought down a peg or two. Can't wait to read your next update - the first chapter has me hooked! :)
Savannah Singleton chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Sweet story. And your usual wonderful, descriptive writing. So pleased to see you back at it. Look forward to more.

Hate the parents. Shame on them.

Savannah Singleton
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Dear Romantic in Denial2
This story is thrilling and heartbreaking, I'm completely in love with it and I've only read the first chapter. Please, oh please post the next chapter. I feel like I'm going to explode just waiting . . -btw, I relate so well to Jenna, your characters are so real.
From your really excited fan who really has nothing to do with her life but read fanfiction -#SterieStumpie
Yui Nightcore chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Wow! Sweet first chapter! Keep going!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This is really sweet in a lot of ways, and it is written exceptionally well. That being said, I have a serious issue with the football captian just brushing aside the fact that the girl was nearly raped (by three men) with a half hearted excuse about how they were drunk... And that she buys it. Additionally, rape victims (and near victims) usually won't stand to be touched for a while afterwards, especially by men. I would maybe suggest changing the three bullies lust to something a bit more superficial and cruel, at least if you want to keep the following conversation the same.

This is a solid start - I hope to see more.