Reviews for A Manor Of Love
ForeverDita chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
Always enjoy the love in the face of tragedy stories, and this one is no exception. Life moves on, even when you think it never will, and Emmitt and Bethany are prime examples of this. Sweet story.
ForeverDita chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I just adore how you are able to set the scene and get to the core of the characters in the first few paragraphs. I actually feel Bethany's frustration as well as Emmitt's pride in the inn. Also evident is the conflicting relationship that is evolving between them. Great job capturing the reader's interest so quickly.
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
This story, it was different to read. Emotional, props to you Dill. I actually felt a tug whenever Bethany was going the packing and the finding out things about whether brother she didn't really want to know. Drugs are a horrible addiction that just tears people apart and destroys them.
Love how she was competitive with Emmitt. Um hello? You are both co-managers, you're suppose to be working as a team not looking to outdo one another. For mature adults, that seemed the human silly part of her. Good for you for bringing that little detail in her to life and not making it sound so robotic like. I liked Emmitt's character. How he was there for her and her family, how he stepped up and did both his and hers responsibilities without being asked. How gentleman of him how even though he let her sleep in his bed, he never took advantage of the situation and took advantage of her. That speaks for him which didn't surprise me when she literally had to walk in half naked in order for him to "notice her". Good for these two guys. Loved how they were brought together!(: and there is probably more that I could say regarding these two but in efforts of keeping at least one of these short, I won't!(:
Lady SeeGard chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
'She dumped me for a guy who personally knows Robert downey JR' LOL. True love.
Happy for the happy ending, good story! :)
Lady SeeGard chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Ooh, co-managers story, I love it! Surely Mt. Griffin Manor seems a lovely place to gets stuck in, but I totally get her feelings of realizing your path has been paved by someone else already.