Reviews for Locked Away
Risuux chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was a very compelling work; a very nice piece to read. The irony was amazing yet this is true for some people or maybe for all of us, though most of us just try to hide this painful truth. Sometimes we find solace in keeping away from everyone. But at the end of the day, we question ourselves if it's really solace that we've found. I can totally relate to this, kudos!
atalantea chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Wow very dark. I think the poem is very restrained and subtle. You showed us instead of telling us.

I also like the irony that the persona finds "peace" locked away.

Solid work!
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This was exceptionally well written, and you did a fantastic job conveying emotion. I could absolutely connect to the meaning of this poem, and I really liked your formatting choices as well. Perhaps my favorite part about this poem is your use of parenthesis. They cut so hard to the core, yet you resist the urge to over-use them. Instead, your decision to limit them to twice is perfection.

Great job!
zanybellecloudo chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Deep and meaning poetry conveying dark emotions well. Very interesting take on feeling imprisoned and trapped. Thanks for sharing, ZB.