Reviews for Firestorm
Spottedivy chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Umm...the story itself is really good, but it's not possible for a house to run a mile in one minute. The world record is 1:31, so...
otherwise, nice story. :)
Estelin chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
this story is excellent. I can't wait for the rest. keep up the good work.
Song of the Hawk chapter 6 . 10/28/2004
You've got some great ideas here, and I think this is gonna turn out to be a really great story! So please don't stop here! )
However, if I compare your writing to that in the "Thoroughbred" books, then I have to say that you seem to be going at a rather fast pace. IF you can, try to add in a little more detail sbout the trainings and the races.
But anyway, I still think you should continue the story. It's been quite good so far!
Song of the Hawk chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
This is a pretty good read! Keep it up! But I see that the last update was a few years ago... What happened to this?
Update soon! Please?
Song of the Hawk chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
I think this is pretty nice. Good going - keep it up.
PS: I read your bio - am glad you're a fellow christian and I know psalm 914 too cos my mom made me memorize the whole chapter last year. )
AM I right in saying that you're also a fan of LOTR?
smartyjones chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Hey, pretty good. All stories rock with horses in them, especially horse racing stories!
PS please read my stories. They are called Gallop/Champion and Around the Barrels.
Nooksack Rider chapter 6 . 1/25/2004
WOWW! your story is the best i have read so far! i love how you express the horses emotions and how you put humor in the story too! i cannot think of anything that i would improve at this moment! i cannot wait for the next chapter!
IHL chapter 6 . 2/21/2003
o. 27 fastest horses in america! good plot! keep it up!

i ORDER you to update NOW please! if not i will chop you up and hang you in a tree and try to fry you. or something like that!
IHL chapter 5 . 2/21/2003
i was just going to ask if onyx was going to buy fi-uh-thunderbolt!

aren't they bankrupt? how could she buy him?
IHL chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
yes! i enjoyed this chapter! :D very funny! Onyx is a horse whisperer idnt she? haha.. cool. though i think that the horse shouldn't really nod his head, its making him seem humane.
IHL chapter 3 . 2/21/2003
its me. insane horse lover. my names too long. too lazy to sign in. this is like a mixture of heartland and thoroughbred dontcha think? what happens to Onyx's mum?
Insane Horse Lover chapter 2 . 2/21/2003
ooh. i like the name thunderbolt and firestorm! i have two ponies myself.

i knew the jockey of thunderbolt would be snotty. okay fine. i only knew it when you said it but still.

nevermind!
Insane Horse Lover chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
erm, good story! :D

its a good start!
Ookami Elora Darkstar chapter 6 . 10/25/2002
Arwenstar914,

I love this story so far. I know it is on hold do to a lot of work in your life and write's block, or so I guess. I can't remember exactly what you said about this particuliar story. I am a big fan of horses. so naturally I checked this one out. oh how I wish I had found your stories earlier. These would of taken away many a boring afternoon. When I myself was suffering from writer's block and a lack of entertaining things to do. well I'm off to check out one of your other stories. Oh I thought I would mention you have made it onto my favorite authors list. Also tis great to find another Christian LOTR fanfic writer.
Kara Angelle chapter 6 . 11/9/2001
That was soo good! I can't believe it! Onyx and Firestorm are gonna be among the 27 fastest horses in America! how cool! I seriously haveta go, Mom's threatening now, bye. Kara-angel

p.s.- keep writing and never quit!