Reviews for The Super Zombie Wondervirus Anthology
Fractal Flaws chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
Your writing is so wonderfully angsty - it's a delight to read and agonizing to contemplate. Infinite like a well-written book is possibly my favourite line in the poem - great job!
Fractal Flaws chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This is just wonderful. The poem is such a delicious mouthful - I read it aloud to myself to perfectly savour it. Great job!
mulrune chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
These are all beautiful pieces! My favorite so far is the lottery coin. Wow is that totally relatable! I hope you keep updating these as they're a wonderful read.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
It's interesting reading these vent poems. I think you write well (even though at times writers block feels icky) and manage to capture a lot into a small amount of words- something I have never been able to accomplish.
TotoDaDog chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This is really good, and is often how I feel as well XD You did a good job of venting your frustration, I like it a lot. You might just have writers block though, happens to all us.
rust phoenix chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
I like the musical quality of this poem, and the way it looks on the page. The repetition works well and the last line is oddly haunting.
rust phoenix chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Oooh, I really like this idea. May have to try it. You did a good job making a coherent and emotionally moving story from this exercise.
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Ha! This was lovely.
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Very touching. Short but beautiful.
Chie Wisdom's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This should be in a handbook for bitter writers. Nice one.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I *LOVE* this poem. You do such a fantastic job of capturing the frustration of writers block, combined with the just crippling self-doubt that absolutely affects us all.

Fantastic.