Reviews for Dear Hopeful Heart
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
This poem features really mature content. At first, I actually didn't comprehend the real meaning so I re read it and I must say, you've used beautiful metaphor and provided us with important message.
It's crucial not to be mistaken by someone's clinging around you to be as love. And yah, when they heal, I am unsure if they are many who will even just thank us or just not at least harm us.
Thanks a really lot for sharing this and that's why I'm favoriting it! :)
John-the-H-is-silent chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Damn. This one hurt. Disquieting, yet there's truth here. You tell a vivid, bitter tale of caution. Wonderful metaphors all throughout, yet again.
drowning in ice chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I love the long metaphore. It is quite true in many cases. Sad, but so true.
Jack Bellows chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was powerful but the way you harness those feelings in the last paragraph people will remember.
Woedin chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Wow! I must confess that I found this to be heartbreaking, and that I sat thinking about what you wrote for hours after I read it. You've made me stop to truly think with introspection. (Which I love, by the way). And although its not easy, or desirable to hold a mirror up to oneself, and see our own short comings, or faults. Your offering moved me to try, I would like to think I wouldn't, or that I haven't been so callous in my own relationships. And that no one that professed love would do such a thing. (Sadly I believe It does happen). But if you, or someone you know were used so thoughtlessly, I empathize, and I'm sorry for it. You have penned a thought provoking piece, with good advice, well done my friend.
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I feel like I be to much like the broken hearted man. Evocative.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Lovely, and so, so true. I love how descriptive you are, equating it to drowning, as well as his choice to leave.
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 7/15/2015