Reviews for Innocence
i love it and cant wait till chapter 12
Sarah chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
I love it so much! Please update soon! 3
I read I don't write chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
This story hooks me in, which is odd considering that I rarely read romance fiction.

Keep you the good work.
IcanzIIravor chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
Well that explains a lot. Certainly makes me angry how his buddy and best friend could treat him like that. I see why he withdrew and I hope this doesn't make him retreat further as he thinks over what happened in the past.
IcanzIIravor chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
I breezed through all 10 chapters. Looking forward to finding out what happened to change Mason.
IcanzIIravor chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
Lindsay is going to grow up and be either in politics or own a multi-billion dollar company. She is ruthless ha ha
IcanzIIravor chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
Mason. I was a bit of an introvert myself in my younger years. I did the whole talking to myself and living in my imagination bit! Ha ha. Sierra's sister is devious.
IcanzIIravor chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Hmmm, so she likes someone else. This could complicate things and cause Mason to withdraw back into himself once he found out. Another good chapter. Learned a bit more about Mason and Sierra.
IcanzIIravor chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
Good to see he is really comfortable with Sierra. I also like how she has made it her mission to get him to be open with other people. He is definitely an introvert trying to resist change. Nice chapter.
IcanzIIravor chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
Nice chapter. Mason and Sierra are getting to know one another. Looking forward to meeting his sister and seeing what his home life is like. Sierra looks like she is on a mission too:)
IcanzIIravor chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Yep, I have no idea what is going on! Just kidding. I do know Mason just made a friend. Good start:)
KimJongdae chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
Amazing story, it's been ages tho
What1Did2You3Say4 chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter. Well I can but I don't want to. But writing takes time and I'm willing to be patient for that reason
What1Did2You3Say4 chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
Mason is my favorite character. Cinda reminds me of my brother and his name just happens to be Mason
What1Did2You3Say4 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015