Reviews for Princess - A Love Story
Sally chapter 21 . 7/1/2020
Thought would be cool, real politics and all.
Extremely lame and shit. Female crying all the time, a typical high-school lame story just switched for make-believe 'monarchial country'.
Shitty.
Can you write a female that doesn't cry 24/7?
Lollypops101 chapter 22 . 1/3/2017
I really liked this story!
shinju asuka chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
Awww... Soo cuutteee... I'm happy for them! :')
Thank you for writting this! Happy holidays!
shinju asuka chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
This chapter brought me to tears ;_; Finally... Finally... So so happy that i'm wrong that Philip wouldn't be the first person who told truthfully. Such a sweet guy telling her that he would do her way. Aah... This is amazing!
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Oh my... Both of them were hurt... One of them must start talking truthfully soon. I think Emily should do it first. Seeing Philip's character, he wouldn't do it first, unless Matthew nudged him. He was always careful and such. I hope nothing bad would happen when they visited the plant. This couple is killing me...
shinju asuka chapter 17 . 12/24/2016
I take this is continuation of chapter 1, right? :D
I agree with Matthew. It's time for Philip to forgive himself, then he should apologize to Emily and Matthew.
Oh Emily, poor her :( things get worse that her aunt died. But it seems she and Matthew were quiet close, weren't they? Good for her that she wasn't solely by herself.
I hope Matthew would help Philip. He definitely needed some help fixing his relationship with Emily.
Isabella22 chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
How dare you leave it at that!
shinju asuka chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
My heart is broken :(( poor her... All her reason being mad at him and queen is valid. Oh poor her... :( Philip should have trusted her. But since previous chapters he was not confident about his worth in Emily. So no wonder he was that hurt believing the photo. I'm dissapointed at him and the royal family. But oh well... If this was true, it would have been a big terrible scandal. No wonder they reacted like that. I am on Emily's side. I wonder what would happen to Matthew...
shinju asuka chapter 15 . 12/18/2016
YAAYYY! Finaally! This chapter just made my Monday! :D also, thank you for updating super fast!
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
Congrats Philip for doing well convincing his project! The kiss is such a surprised, but i can imagine how panic he was thinking he forced her or something. Depends on how they would react in next chapter, this sure changes how they thought about each other.
Thank you for updating fast! :D
shinju asuka chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Oh gosh! Thank you for updating earlier than usual and writing this chapter!
Sigh... What a political drama... Actually i didn't expect they would try to hurt Philip right on that evening. You did well describing how chaotic and tensed the situation was! Some stories with chaotic event are sometimes quite confusing for me.
The last sentence is everything! Yaayy! How exciting! I'm even more curious and anxious thinking what would happen which would lead to the first chapter!
I feel greedy saying this, but oh well... Please update soon! xD
shinju asuka chapter 12 . 12/10/2016
The first part about Philip and Matthew is nice. Really shows that this is about politics too, not only romance.
The second part is kinda mixed to me. Where were Emily and Irena at the first scene? It's a bit confusing because the scene suddenly changes to when Emily and Philip in the car. I definitely missed something... I guess the scene between Emily and Irena is right before Savina talked to Emily? If yes, it makes sense...
About Savina... Ugh... Can't stand her. I hope the last line wouldn't give her more evil idea.
You did great showing how the relationship between Emily & Philip grows from their conversation! :Db
shinju asuka chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
She was definitely jealous. Yet her concern what if it was other person seeing Philip is valid. Major props to her handling Savina and Lord Wright like that! I can imagine how the their conversation was at the mansion. You did great writting it and this chapter overall!
Can't wait to see what would happen on their weekend!
shinju asuka chapter 10 . 11/26/2016
It's great that she clicked with her family :) i'm happy for her.
The later part is important, i think. By his position it's understandable for him not trusting people easily.
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 11/19/2016
Lol Philip called Emily little monkey xD Her grandmother seems liking her. A hating grandfather was enough for her.
I'd say she helping his project is so cool. The soon-to-be-princess got her hand on financial modelling!