Reviews for Princess - A Love Story
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
Of course everyone would listen to her haha. I kinda wished you wrote the conversation how she told his tailor to change his style. I enjoy previous chapter when she met the kitchen staff for the first time.
Him stuttering explaining what actually happened is so adorable! Another favorite part is when both of them embarassed after she said he was handsome. What a cute couple :D
I notice Philip somehow still saw her as someone who wants money, jewelries and such. Hope he learnt soon that she was genuine to him.
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
I think Philip just tried to protect her from her grandfather's saying. But yes in her point of view, it's like she's not allowed to defend herself. No wonder she was that mad.
At family dinner, i thought there would another family members. So it's only the Queen and the Crown Prince? Hmm...
Curious what would happen during her outing outside the mansion!
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
Glad she found another comfortable place beside her own room.
Aww... Philip is sweet. He definitely cared for her. Maybe a bit cold to her because he didn't want get hurt when she left later.
shinju asuka chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
I'm relieved that everyone around her was nice to her so far. Even the Queen was so nice and seemed like normal grandmother to her grandchildren :) Philip was nice in his own way ;)
I'm between excited and worried about Emily meeting the royal family. They could be nice as well or mean to her.
You're welcome. I only blabbering what i think when reading your story. I thank you for keeping writing this story as i love reading it very much :)
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Everything is foreign for her :( with time passed i hope she would adapt.
I'm surprised finding out that Philip actually cared for her from the beginning. I thought the cycle would be him ignoring her, somehow hurting her, then in the end realizing his mistake (the first chapter is at this stage, no?). Guess i'm wrong and i even more curious linking this with the first chapter.
I enjoy reading this! Can't wait to read more! :)
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Ah... Again i'm impressed about how she thought. So clever asking about getting help enroll university and about her aunt.
About Philip... For now to me he is typical prince. I think as the stories goes on i can see how actually he is.
shinju asuka chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Love her personality! She was smart and firm with her decision. Look forward to reading more!
shinju asuka chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Depends on what he would do, this looks promising! I wonder what had happened in the past...
23 | « Prev Page 1 2