Reviews for Sky Woman
Fall Storm chapter 32 . 1/20/2019
my mind is made up, I do not care for Elise and Garret, and poor Reyn. wow, what a good Read. here it is 4:53 and I'm about to read book 2.
Fall Storm chapter 31 . 1/20/2019
Awwwww their together
Fall Storm chapter 30 . 1/19/2019
At the with "You are my sunrise, my Opal Knight, my daughter of the heart. My empress" I cryed
Fall Storm chapter 25 . 1/19/2019
I love Enfri
Fall Storm chapter 24 . 1/19/2019
Why didn't Deebee just take Enfri and fry away, the Assassins can't follow a dragon flying. But then I suppose it wouldn't be tense then HUH?! And the scale lion's sounds so cool.
Fall Storm chapter 23 . 1/19/2019
3:01 AM and I'm still reading and can't stop.
Fall Storm chapter 14 . 1/18/2019
Noooooooooo not the horse!. But I'm so happy they got away, for now. Good chapter
Fall Storm chapter 8 . 1/18/2019
Wow! Loving this!
Fall Storm chapter 7 . 1/18/2019
Oh my
Fall Storm chapter 6 . 1/18/2019
Shan Alee is a cool name, and I like the thought of dragons still roaming the world. Now having Read this I want to put a dragon in one of my stories. BUT NOT YOUR DRAGON OF COURSE.

And it's sad about what happened to Shan Alee. I'm into this story, I can't stop reading it.

“I no longer felt the pull of the wind or the song of the horizon.” I like that.
Fall Storm chapter 5 . 1/17/2019
Jin seem's interesting.
Fall Storm chapter 4 . 1/17/2019
I love Enfri
Fall Storm chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
"Enfri filled up their water in case the little hooligans forgot to drink while they traded barbs with the rival gangs of fowl."

I like that. So first time reading this and so far I like it
Yellowpikmin88 chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
I'd just like to say that it was your story that inspired me to post my own on this website. I'm already interested in Enfri's character, her knowledge of medicine and her relationship with Deebee. I can't wait to see what the plot entails
CorsairUlciscor chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
I've actually read your whole story through several times, as well as the ones you've released in the future. I just have to say that I love the world you've crafted. Your writing thoroughly pulled me in, and has taken me by storm for sure. I just have to say how much I appreciate the heart you've put into your world, character, and the way they interact. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »