Reviews for No Ordinary Love
Savannah Singleton chapter 111 . 10/20/2015
Sweet ending to a really great, entertaining story. I really enjoyed it, always looked forward to the updates. Will miss it, but will look forward to future stories and updates to another.

Sounds like a whole lot of work to transcribe to computer. Thanks for doing so in order to share the story with us.

Savannah Singleton
Dill Wilson chapter 111 . 10/19/2015
there is no real "hero" characters in the eight featured roles of this story and that challenges the reader to hang in there and stay with the story - the dialogue, the pace of the story, and the quality writing makes up for the difficulty in rooting for any of the flawed characters as they navigate the minefield of their mistakes, egos, and flaws. I'm not sure how much you edited as you pieced together this story into the computer but for an early work it definitely has the strength of quality writing - I can see some structural and plot differences between this one and the one written later but posted earlier (and since taken down) - that story seemed to flow better and was tighter in its narrative, plot development and character depth. But this is an excellent piece of writing - I just had difficulty finding a singular redeeming character I could rally behind. I do look forward to your next story. :)
Dill Wilson chapter 109 . 10/19/2015
Well done chapter! :)
Savannah Singleton chapter 110 . 10/19/2015
Ha! I keep guessing wrong. :)

So Kara is there with Tony. Right? And Mauro brought in a whole new woman. I was sure it was going to be Kara. But Kara did write the letter to Claudia. Right? LOL!
Savannah Singleton chapter 106 . 10/18/2015
So, did Kara write that letter to Claudia, not Miriam? I can't imagine Miriam writing it.

Such a tangled mess. Loving it! LOL! Keep those updates coming.

SS
Dill Wilson chapter 106 . 10/18/2015
Chaos...
Hau chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Add more
Savannah Singleton chapter 101 . 10/16/2015
Maurio?
Dill Wilson chapter 101 . 10/16/2015
Interesting how others see Claudia - when we get to hear her internal voice as the reader. She's probably the most emotional out of all of them!
Dill Wilson chapter 100 . 10/16/2015
As messed up as these people are, this is really great, honest, realistic chapter!
Savannah Singleton chapter 98 . 10/15/2015
What a soap opera! LOL!
Dill Wilson chapter 99 . 10/15/2015
It sort of feels like everybody is getting what they sort of deserve.
Savannah Singleton chapter 88 . 10/15/2015
Should be interesting when "everyone" arrives at the hospital.
Savannah Singleton chapter 87 . 10/15/2015
Amy, turn and run. And don't look back. I've never seen a bunch of people fall in and out of love the way these do.
Dill Wilson chapter 96 . 10/15/2015
Is there going to be at least one positive male role model left standing before this is all over!?
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »