Reviews for Always Yours
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 3/7
I really like this chapter a lot. It hooked me ok immensely. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
perfect.fluke chapter 11 . 5/8/2017
I'm very confused, but that might be a good confused. So many questions I want to ask, but I think they may be answered eventually. Also, is skylar a human?
Blue Rose Ink chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
Ok, time to pull the boyfriend card. "Bryce, she threatened us. Not sure if she's a wer or not, but you need to handle that"
Blue Rose Ink chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
Sorry, Chapter 8 was suppose to say Update soon, not illiterate.
Blue Rose Ink chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
What was he saying? Dog-on-it! I hate cliff hangers. Sad face. Illiterate as soon as you can! Please and thank you!
BRI
Blue Rose Ink chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
Dang, dude. This chapter gave me some major feels. I've never been in her situation, but literally my heart totally broke for her. You have a wonderful way of writing emotions. Seriously.
BRI
Lauren chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Hi,

So I really like your story and if I had an account I would totally follow it. I don't have an account but I keep checking this story to see if you updated it, but for more than a month you haven't. I know that you have a life and things get busy but by posting this story you have made a promise and a commitment to your readers. You can't just leave us hanging. This has the potential to be a great story but you aren't sticking with it and posting. I know that not having and follows or favorites may be disheartening but you can't let that get to you. You may not get any because you never add chapters or update. People who read the stories on this website want to follow each character from start to finish. As an escape they want to love they want to hate they want, they want to hurt they want to heal. They want the emotions that stories can give them. It always breaks my heart when I finally decide to stop checking a story that I fell in love with. I don't want this story to be one of them. I hope you take what I said into consideration and continue with this story.

-Lauren