Reviews for From Dreamer
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Dreamer...
The name just lights my mood.
I wonder after all what she has wanted at one point, that is , 'him' filled with all the epitomes she surmised and longed and that even came true, then why not love him?
This is sad, but it makes me wonder. . .
Jack Bellows chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
There is pain when a person realizes that the things they've been longing for are unable to make them happy.

This stirs so many emotions that I find myself reading it over and over again... This piece was yet another success... Yet, so much more than that. It takes so much to reach inside yourself and put things like this into words.

Thank you so much for sharing this!
Woedin chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I'm so grateful that I had the chance to read this beautifully moving piece before I left. I came so close to missing this, and again I find your work to be so polished, and well written that I was drawn to think on it afterwards. What it would mean to me, to have found everything I dreamed of, or thought I wanted in a person, and yet not to be in love with them. I first thought of something our priest said last Sunday. He said "We should all be grateful to god for the wishes that he in his wisdom hasn’t granted us." Then I pondered her motivations for a bit. Perhaps she was merely not ready for such a serious commitment, or thought herself to young to become that involved. What ever the cause of her hesitation, It was gratifying to read how she chose to heed her rational mind over her infatuated heart. For truly a heart in love can be a poor judge in such maters, and has been in my life. Do be well, and I hope to keep reading your offerigs while at work. Fond thoughts always: Woedin
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Wonderful with an ironic twist. Lovely to read. Such desires are never as fulfilling how sad.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This was beautiful, and heart wrenching. The heart is such a fickle thing. I absolutely adore the ending.

Lovely, lovely job.