Reviews for Retrograde
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2021
Hey - love this story so much - it has so much potential! Just commenting in the hopes you might return to it someday. Would love to read more about Alex and Jason.
Miss SLB chapter 7 . 10/19/2018
...Entered by accident!

Just saying 'hey' in the hope that this enters your inbox and prompts you to remember this story :) would love to read chapter nine.
Miss SLB chapter 8 . 10/19/2018
Hey,
just a guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2016
I came across this story some time ago and thought it had been abandoned. nice surprise to see that's not the case. It has something I can't quite put my finger on that makes it a great read, I'm guessing the combination of charcters that aren't run of the mill and a hand for creating atmosphere. I really like where this is going, thank you for returning to this story.
Who cares21 chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
Another great chapter, very well written! I really enjoyed reading this chapter and am glad to hear that this is not the end of Alex and Jason!;) I felt upset when reading about Alex's past with Seth and how she was hurt and I hope Jason will treat her how she deserves to be treated. Also can't wait to read what happens next!
Kerenade chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
I just shortly discovered your story and I like it very much! Alex is very relatable (at least for me) and I like the slower pace you've chosen. That makes it more realistic. Still I can't wait for their first kiss! ;)
blackrose88 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Loving this story!
anime09 chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
This is excellent, as in I'm-up-until-3am-reading-and-have-work-in-the-morning-excellent. You have me hooked. Please update soon.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/19/2016
Awesome story. Alex and Jason's parting was great and realistic. The chemistry between them sizzles!
Why are there always shallow bitches in every high school though?
*sighs*
Its a great read, please continue the story! Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 8 . 10/18/2016
She shall not kiss Jason! Nope. Nopity nope. Absolutely not.
Anyway, that parting scene was A.
TasteTheFreakingRainbow chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
I genuinely enjoy how your story is a quite a bit more realistic than most teacher/student fics. I really hope that he doesn't get too terribly upset with her.
Who cares21 chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
I'm so shocked to see that you've updated! I remember really enjoying the story and I can't wait to re-read and get back into it! So excited to read what happens.
Radioactive-Joy chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
I'm absolutely, unrepentantly hooked. Please, please, please say you are going to pick this back up. I can't wait till school starts, and Alex finds herself in over her head with a certain sexy-as-crap teacher.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Hi

Just wondering if you were going to update this story at any point, really hoping this isn't going to be a lost cause as you mentioned on your bio because I absolutely loved it! I thought the characters are so well defined and it's beautifully written! Please keep up the good work because you have talent! x
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2015
Still desperate for you to update this story! Can't wait to see where it leads x
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »