Reviews for Retrograde
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
Please say there will be an update soon! I am desperate to see where this story will go... it's so well written!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Gahh you write Jason so well! I lovee him, can't wait for update.
CoralKate chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
That was awesome. Keep it coming!
zzzeus11 chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
I love the use of more sophisticated vocabulary in this story. you also managed to make it quite easy to relate to Alex in one way or another. i feel like her internal monologues and thoughts are captured beautifully and perfectly transcribed into words - i feel like i am connecting to a real person here.

i very much look forward to the next chapter!
MyAutmnMelody chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Aww this is cute, I can't wait to see where this leads! :)
Jessica chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
That was a beautiful chapter :'-) UPDATE SOONER!
Who cares21 chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Hi, I think you wrote this chapter amazingly! I'm enjoying the story very much and looking forward to see how it evolves :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
oh oh oh...u made her out to be like that female in twilight...heh heh...words lose themselves on the way from her brain to her vocal cords...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
Love it! Am going on holiday Monday, so looking forward to lots of new chapters to read when I get back!
CoralKate chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Love this story! Just binged-read it all so quickly. Please don't abandon this one :) when will the next chapter be up?
Jessica chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
I LOVE IT! Also I love long chapters and PLEASE UPDATE VERY VERY VERY SOON(like today maybe?)
CoralKate chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Love this story
LiveAndHope chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
I'll be honest here, I don't usually read stories that run with the plot of student and teacher, but for some reason I read your first chapter and enjoyed it so much! I've just finished reading chapter 3 and I have to admit that I am hooked! I love your story and I can't wait for your future updates :)
Your writing style is so mature but your story content is very adolescent based (not a negative thing) that this story is refreshing to read.
I especially loved the part in chapter 3 when Alex is just thinking about how grown up Chase is, but at the same time he's the same old big brother that she's always had. It's not a concept many people think about and adds depth to your character. It also probes the question, where does adulthood begin? I'm rambling now XD
The introduction of Charlie was also very original, I guess a character has never really been introduced to me like that before, but I was pleasantly surprised. I can't wait to see more of Charlie, even though Alex thinks he's weird I feel like I should expect good things from him.
Thanks for such an awesome story, I'll be taking my leave now :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »