Reviews for You Are Always
RainbowPearls chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Incredible! !
Oh my god! This is just so lovely! I feel like writing all the lines once again!
'The blue moon of stormy nights' , 'unforgettable maybe' and 'three am lonely thoughts' had just held me!
I wouldn't mind the sad ending cause I'm really involved in the all the starting lines!
AMAZING! !
drowning in ice chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This really touched me deep.

Trying not to get teary eyed. It would be pretty awkward since I'm reading this at work.

This is a great piece. I love your vivid imagery.
John-the-H-is-silent chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Wonderful metaphors. They capture those flitting feelings that are hard to define, yet always there. My favorite is, "You are the peaceful dream i somehow can't remember." Oh, so many forgotten dreams swirling all about..
rchll chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Ah, unrequited love. You captured this well. I found reading this poem to be a bit list-like and would encourage you to move away from starting most of the lines with "the" or "you". I liked how you showed this person has a negative effect, but there is one positive that keeps you coming back. I often think it's like that and people use that one positive as an excuse to stay or hold on. Best wishes.
Bob Story Builder chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Reading this gave me a headache. The seventh line in the first stanza clinches everything together. The first stanza could have been the whole poem being so effective in communicating. Each stanza have a common image or idea that do not seem to be linked to the other stanzas. The second stanza and first stanza are abstract for the former and concrete for the latter. You do not seem to link them in a meaningful way.

Good poem though. Keep writing.
Jack Bellows chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
It makes me think of a friendship that you don't want to compromise or perhaps a relationship that ended on good terms. I know the feeling of an "almost relationship." It has that sort of fear factor of never wanting to make the move because if it goes wrong you lose the dream and the reality.

It's not really tragic though. It gives the reader a sense of serenity that somehow reminds them that life isn't so bad after all. You did a good job combining so many elements and mixed feelings!

This was yet another successful piece and the amount of thought you put into this will be greatly appreciated by your readers... (who should be reviewing.) -