Reviews for How to Catch a Killer
a2349046 chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I was wondering if you have plans to get your stories published, I really enjoy them :)
Gilgo Gaggins chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Hey! I wanted to tell you that this is so good! Love it! Poor Aubrey. Can't wait to see what happens next! I even added it to my favs list! Gunna read the new one you posted after this to. Just letting you know to expect more stuff from me!
Alli in Wonderland chapter 60 . 8/6/2015
Hello AG! This is Alice in Reality, now known as Alli in Wonderland. I do enjoy my variations of Alice in Wonderland. I switched pen names because I wanted something different.

I do want to apologize for my random disappearance lately. I've barely had enough time to look in a mirror. I noticed that you had to post this again too. I'm so glad you did, because I would be crushed if I couldn't finish reading this after the amount of years you put into it.

Where to start? Well, I'd like to tell you that this was an amazing end to an amazing story. I loved everything about it. The drama was wonderfully laid out, the thrills and action were nonstop, and the characters were perfectly made. I loved Aubrey and Brett's witty banter. Even in the back of a truck, they played off of each other. They were scared, but they opened up to each other rather than letting everything fall apart. I would hope to do the same if I were forced into the situation.

I'm sure you're sick of hearing this by now, but the kissing/bonding scenes were adorable. Even through the cliches of kissing on the beach, you made everything unique. There was something special about Aubrey and Brett's kissing scene. They let their friendship blossom into something more, but didn't go overboard or make it awkward. Their laughing and blowing it off afterwards matched their characters perfectly.

I know I'm going out of order here, but I also wanted to touch on the Creekside Killer. What a crazy twist! I didn't expect anything less from you. Your creativity is breathtaking and wonderfully morbid at times. Well done! Poor Brad. He had to deal with so many horrible things. First his father, then his daughter and her friends were put in danger, and then he learned that his best friend was a crazy homicidal maniac. Not the best way to end the day.

Frank's connection to Art was definitely one of your craziest twists to date. I never would have expected that. And Art's tormented fight with his feelings afterwards made me feel horrible for him. At least he had Helena to comfort him. :)

Great job. Honestly. This was a fun few years, and I can't wait to read what comes next. Thank you for giving us something to fall in love with time and time again. Your work will never be forgotten.
xoLuckyxoCharmxo chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Hello, Ms. Grace. I read your Heartbreaker story long ago thanks to my dear friend Dr. Yoho, but I wanted to stop by to read this one. After finding the idiot responsible for the plagiarism of your story, I wanted to review to give you the credit only you deserve.

Great opener. It keeps your attention. I can't help but wonder what direction this is going to take. Don't worry; I plan on following you and keeping my eye on the idiot who thinks she can do a better job writing your idea. Seriously, how stupid can someone be? I have half a mind to post one of her stories on my account just to see her reaction. But, then again...how much would you like to bet that she stole the other ideas on her account as well?

I'm rambling. I'll keep in touch. Ciao for now!
ForeverxoandxoaxoDay chapter 60 . 7/31/2015
Considering that you got your review count back up to where it originally left off, I decided to leave one more for you. I just wanted to thank you for being patient enough to post this novel all over again after it accidentally got deleted. I was so close to finishing the novel (one chapter away, in fact), that if you didn't post it again, I would have been heartbroken.

I loved how Helena and Art finally kissed. The ocean scene was adorable. I also find it kind of funny that you used so many songs, and I somehow managed to recognize all of them. I'm not sure if that counts as talent or if it's just sad. But that was one of my favorite scenes, and I love how you incorporated Bella. It was cute on so many levels.

And YES. Brett and Aubrey actually kissed! That really was one of the first times you waited until the end to make them kiss. I love how they played it off as strange and gross, but then held hands behind Art and Helena's backs as they walked off the beach. You always manage to end your novels on really cute terms. All three of your major novels have cute, heartfelt endings. I hope things stay that way.

Wonderful job, AmazingGrace. The last four years have been a journey, and I plan on staying with you through all of your future endeavors. Don't ever let plagiarism of your novels stop you from posting your work. You have a ton of fans that have your back. I have no doubt in my mind that your future work will be just as amazing as the work you've already published. I hope to see your work on the shelves one day in the near future.

Congratulations on this amazing story. You truly are one in a million. :)
ForeverxoandxoaxoDay chapter 47 . 7/31/2015
This was brilliant on so many levels. I never would have thought to shoot the tank of a car in order to save Helena and Aubrey. That really was a way to make a bang!

Heh...bad pun alert.

You wrote one wonderful story here. You make your ideas come to life and make even the most boring moments fun to read. I'll never cease to be impressed. :)
ForeverxoandxoaxoDay chapter 46 . 7/31/2015
Here comes Art! I know what to expect now. You sure know how to write a climax! :)
ForeverxoandxoaxoDay chapter 45 . 7/31/2015
Ronny is cute. I know he isn't meant to be, but there's something funny about how he gives directions and just throws everything to the wind. "Jump out of the truck without a second thought!" Haha. I'm sure he makes a wonderful father. Er...step-father. He's my favorite of Dave's four cronies.
ForeverxoandxoaxoDay chapter 44 . 7/31/2015
This goes hand-in-hand with the Taking a Ride chapter. I love how goofy, yet terrifying, the idea is. I also love how they talked about being soulmates, yet at the same time, they didn't actually admit loving each other. They talked about it in a friendship sort of way, even though it's obvious that they have feelings for each other. You always make your readers wait for the cutest moment. Damn you for making us wait! XD
ForeverxoandxoaxoDay chapter 43 . 7/31/2015
So many dramatic things were revealed in this chapter. Derek Mitchells was using a fake name, too? It just goes to show you how you may not even know the people you're closest to. It makes me feel even worse for Jess and James. They really didn't know their uncle as well as they thought they did.

Great job, AG! :)
ForeverxoandxoaxoDay chapter 42 . 7/31/2015
I can't believe Dave would be evil enough to do something like this. I mean...I know he's the crazy multi-identity antagonist of the story, but stabbing your own son is unbelievable. He really is one evil dude. This puts him up there with Steve in the "how much do I hate them" villain list.
ForeverxoandxoaxoDay chapter 41 . 7/31/2015
This was such a goofy chapter. Love it! Rolling all over the back of the truck tied to your best friend. That sounds like a good time! XD
Pamzdee chapter 60 . 7/31/2015
Phew...what an incredibly amazing book there is AG91...i really really enjoyed reading it...it was my best ever...well,as much as this may be the first time i go through your work,i just want to let you know that i am so so interested in going through more and more...of all i enjoyed the charecter played by Helena,its so more like me than any other thing;):D...LOVE YOU LOTS AG91...AND WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR MARRIAGE...# ...and hey,did i let you know that your the reason i am so interested on having spanish classes?...and i hate you for that;):D
Guest chapter 55 . 7/31/2015
:you are so incredibly talented. keep that in mind always!
Live4Lolz chapter 60 . 7/31/2015
Thank you for this amazing novel. I'm so glad you were finally able to finish it after all these years. It's hard to believe that you finished "Heartbreaker" a little over four years ago. Has that much time really passed? It's so crazy to think about. It doesn't feel like this novel was being written through my entire college career. Time really does fly.

I love reading your additional facts. I picked up on most of them, like James's last name being spelled two different ways and such. I hope you always give us fun facts at the end of your novels. They're so much fun to read!

My final thoughts on this novel: it was fun, filled with drama and action, and definitely had the most evil of all of your villains. Tim will always be my favorite villain, but nothing will outdo how conniving and evil Gary is. I hope you'll keep writing for years to come. Thank you for all of your hard work. I'll always be one of your most faithful reviewers. :)
226 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »