Reviews for Starburst
Efficiency chapter 9 . 3/23/2017
I can't help but notice that Nova has nearly the same behavioral characteristics as the main protagonist in "Eclipse". In fact, this story could be a sequel to "Eclipse" if you replace the names in this story with the names in "Eclipse".

Despite the similarities, the snarky bantering in both stories are a refreshing addition to other stories I've read and a pleasure to read.
maskedhero100 chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
A hero dealing with the guilt of her actions while being brainwashed and the stain it put on her reputation, and a conspiracy against superhumans, mixed with a mystery plot involving missing persons.

Starburst is an interesting read, part of it's plot so far reminds me of the "Cadmus" arc from Justice League unlimited...and I have a feeling that just like Cadmus this organization came to exist solely in a retaliation response to her stint as "Dark Starburst".
darknesslilly chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
ok hear is my thoughts on this story. you should of started earlyer in her story so that the readers could relate to her more throwing us in at the point that this story starts feels like you started us in the middle of the story and not the beggening. you sorta do the same thing in Eclipse but it feels better cause she is not very far from the beggning any ways. i love the idea and its well written other wise.
CasualProcrastinator chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Very engaging. I like the cast of characters! Is more on the way?