Reviews for Knockout Boys
0530wolf chapter 25 . 4/11/2016
I would be lying if I said I was happy this was over. I guess all good things must end right? Oh well, at least the ending wasn't shit. Nothing ruins a story more than a bad ending.
randomjun chapter 25 . 4/11/2016
Thank goodness nothing bad happened to River at least. Pity we won't see what happened to the Principal or the situation at school, unless you put up an epilogue...though it probably wouldn't be very long, just a little something to round out that loose end. I liked this ending, it's very sweet...course I'm a sucker for happy endings. XD

Thanks for the wonderful story and good luck on school and your future endeavors!
XxBrokenSouledAngelxX chapter 25 . 4/11/2016
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. I'd ask for a sequel but I'm not sure what in the world you'd be able to do with it xD Either way, I love this story so much and I'm literally crying right now xD Thanks for taking the time to write this, me and I'm sure a lot of other people appreciate it. I hope you continue your writing, because you really have a lot if skill. Thanks again.
Fryvi chapter 25 . 4/10/2016
Aww, that's sweet
Glad his parents got a bit nicer, though I still don't know what I think about Paul...
he was soo mean, but he did get his punishment and help, so... who knows! I can't help but think it could maybe be nice with a side story starring him x)
Anyways, thanks for the story and good work on finishing it!
Collins-A chapter 25 . 4/10/2016
I love this story so much! I hope you do a sequel or something - I'm not ready to let go of these boys lol
noname chapter 24 . 2/11/2016
I was wondering why you didn't update. I still thought it was categorized under romance. Amazing chapter I cant wait for your next update!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 24 . 2/11/2016
This chapter was a giant ball of fluff and I LOVED it. Thank you for this sheer perfection :)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 23 . 2/11/2016
This was a brilliant chapter. Seriously, I'm speechless.
randomjun chapter 24 . 2/10/2016
Really not much to say besides it's about time Kevin said it. Though now I'm curious about his backstory, beyond the abusive father. Anyways, can't wait to see the next chapter and maybe the results of that Paul fight ordeal...maybe even see River again? We shall see.
0530wolf chapter 24 . 2/10/2016
Oh I just got that image in my head of the two laying together in Rocky's bed and I just...I think it was worth 24 chapters of waiting just to get this moment. Please update soon!
Fryvi chapter 24 . 2/9/2016
Sexual shenanegans, yeey :D I'm happy they got together
0530wolf chapter 23 . 2/5/2016
Aww the fluff! I can't take it!
Cyborgsaur chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
I literally just created an account to follow this story. It's beautiful and just...I can't put it into words how great it is!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
So proud of Kevin for coming to help Rocky even though he's hurt!

"You're mine" I flipped out at this. It made me really happy but I hope Kevin didn't just say it to give Rocky confidence :/

I'm glad Rocky's not happy to have beaten up his ex best friend. He hasn't sunk to Paul's level.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
Painfully beautiful story. My heart melt.
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »