Reviews for Chasing Cars
shinju asuka chapter 37 . 2/2/2016
Somehow i read the first chapter of Around Our Heads before reading this chapter. So i thought you skipped the part Marley decided to stay. Glad i was wrong!
Jester79 chapter 37 . 1/28/2016
Gah, finally she figured it out. I also appreciate the way Chris handled all the obstacles she threw his way. I think the talk was definitely needed - she had to be aware that she couldn't just take off when things got a little weird or she was unsure about things - you have to talk that crap out and get it figured out - what's the point in being together if you don't. So looking forward to the next installment.
shinju asuka chapter 36 . 1/27/2016
Aww... Sweet chapter!
I googled cake you mentioned. It looks pretty, but yeah... to think when people cut it... :s
Jester79 chapter 36 . 1/25/2016
Yes, that was short - but enlightening. And eww - you're right about the cake - that's completely disgusting.
Jester79 chapter 35 . 1/21/2016
Aww - I almost teared up at that - she's really going to be a great mom.
Jester79 chapter 34 . 1/19/2016
That is funny. Now I'm not bragging but my first, was only. 3-1/2 hours. Super quick.
shinju asuka chapter 34 . 1/19/2016
Now it's around 4:40 AM at my home and i was about to faint when her water broke, but she still stayed at home. But i admit her with towel in her pants is funny :D The last part when she said that she didn't want to cry in front of him and he said okay makes me aww-ing.
Jester79 chapter 33 . 1/17/2016
I think on some level he knows she's close to coming around to accepting the baby, but he's giving her the space to come to terms with it.
Jester79 chapter 32 . 1/16/2016
So enjoying her confrontations with Rachel. Slowly coming around. She's getting close.
shinju asuka chapter 29 . 1/10/2016
With all bad things happened to her, it's understandable she couldn't believe how all good things also happened to her.
I think at this point she indeed cared for the baby. Hope she realized it real soon!
Jester79 chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
Shoo wee! So glad that happened after she showed up - I really hate those "walk-ins" during inappropriate times or suggestive ones. I know I've said it before, but I would like to know what she did or thought about during her stay at home time.
shinju asuka chapter 24 . 1/1/2016
If this was simply put as evil ex story, yes it would be just boring. But this chapter is whooa...
Jester79 chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
Drama, drama, drama...So glad to hear that for the most part she came out of this unscathed. And pointless to say - "I tried to tell you or I told you so"...Hopefully, while she's on bedrest she can really think about the child and how much she really does care for and about it. She has the instincts to be a mother and it's all in how you raise them - yes kids will give you shit as their growing up - that's part of it, but the foundation means a lot.
Jester79 chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
I have been missing this. Even though it's the "ex" it's still a different story than some others out there. I really hope that she doesn't lose the baby because of him and this situation he's got her in. However, it does appear that he's caused her to think that this is her baby now just as much as it is Chris'.
shinju asuka chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
I surprised when Marley told Chris that Trent came. I thought she would put that "don't want to make other worried" thought. Glad she didn't.
Hope Trent would go away for good! But probably he wouldn't...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »