Reviews for Chasing Cars
Jester79 chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
Well, this could be the thing that gets her in the frame of mind of wanting to keep her baby by trying to protect it from Trent and realizing all along that she never wanted to let it go. Sounds like maybe Trent and Chris had a conversation that Marley never knew about.

Hope you feel better.
Jester79 chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Really? What up with that? No words - other than the previous ones.
cat10985 chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
What!? Don't hate the subplot! Everything about this is so great! I love love this story! Seriously! I can't wait for them to get back together and I really hope she tells Chris about that douche bag! Maybe he will move back in! Lol. Anyways great job! It's really good!
Jester79 chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
I really hope that during the next month she makes some serious headway in deciding how she wants to proceed. I mean I'm pretty sure I know how it's going to play out, but I think she's at a point in her life that it's time to face the past and as Chris said stop running away. As far along as she is I don't think she realizes that the time is upon her.
shinju asuka chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
If the situation had been different, the moment when Chris felt the baby kicking would have been a happy moment. Marley better made up her mind in a month! .
Jester79 chapter 20 . 10/25/2015
Have I used dysfunctional yet in any of my reviews? Cause really at this moment that's all there is to say. :)
Jester79 chapter 19 . 10/25/2015
Shoowee - talk about whiplash. No question that she loves him and I think she's starting to realize that maybe she cares for the baby as well. Chris is a trooper, to listen to her, giving her the space to reach a decision, while trying not to force his ideas and thoughts about what she needs to do. He's a keeper.
Jester79 chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
Ugh! So many emotions and misunderstandings and thoughts running away. Happy belated birthday.
shinju asuka chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
i laughed the part when they were in restaurant and he decided to come over while they argued. These two should be back together soon!
shinju asuka chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
Whoa... LOVE this chapter! They finally talked! Marley was someone who needed to be told straight and Chris was someone who could wait. Glad finally he clearly said that he want both of them to raise the baby. And Marley... I think by now she should realize that she wanted the baby.
My favorite paragraph are the last 2 ones. So far Marley had this clueless tone in my head. Yet in these paragraphs i can imagine the sureness. Maybe i imagine too much, but i like it!
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
It's probably only misunderstanding, but oh poor Marley! I get that she was jealous. But still... I hope Chris seeing this as the fact that she indeed loved him. Their separation was purely because she was not sure about the baby. I'm glad that her brother was cool about her pregnancy btw.
I think this formatting issue is from this website itself. FP should fix it soon.
Happy belated birthday! Wish you have wonderful years ahead! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2015
Could you fix Chapter 18? It seems to show up with all the weir text thingys. Thanks and update soon. :)
shinju asuka chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
Although in the end he paid for the half, i like her initiative to pay full by herself. Although he said it was a form of child support from him, i think he did so because he loved her and would do (or say) to keep her in her well being. What a man... I hope Marley could read my review here, so she realized it soon! Lol
Btw, the chapter 18 starts with " pstyle"text-align: left;"spanstyle"font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 13.2px" and full of html stuff. I open this on my cellphone and it happen only in chapter 18. Can you do something about it?
cat10985 chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
Soooo I started to read this story and then i realized this was a sequel so I went back to read the first one and I loved it! I feel in love with Chris and Marley! They were so amazing! And I felt so bad for what she had been threw, but I wondered about that scene with her dad.. I felt like there was more to that rape story. So part of me wonders if he is going to come back in this second story. Ugh I just wish Marley Wouk wake up and realize she wants the baby which is why she is being protective and she wants to be with Chris! But I know she is scared and her brain is a little slow righ now. Lol. But I loved this chapter because even though Chris doesn't like her protectiveness he should realize why! I hope he sees that after this she does want the baby and him but she is scared! I want her to take him back its killing me! I love this story! And I am dying for when they finally get back together! But the chapters are kinda short and it kills me. Lol. I keep wanting them to be longer! Lol. Any ways great job! I go online everyday day for an update! I can't wait to read more!
Jester79 chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
Yeah - kinda saw that coming, but again it would be difficult to not want to be with each other regardless of what was going on. They pretty much draw strength from each other but they drain it as well. A whole push & pull situation. It's awesome and I really didn't think it would be any other way - that Chris is still helping with the rent - just goes to show how much he really does know her and loves her.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »