Reviews for Chasing Cars
shinju asuka chapter 16 . 10/15/2015
I kept thinking why she didn't keep the baby just because to be able together with Chris. But after knowing her reason, now i think i understand. She was afraid that the baby would be hurt like her in childhood. Although i hope she realized soon that the baby's situation was different to hers because the father was here. *sigh* this story is really sad, so hurt to read it (i know normally it means not good, but what i mean is in really positive way.)

Aww... Your ex-step-mom must be really care about you! :)
Jester79 chapter 16 . 10/14/2015
She is a struggle, no doubt about that. I'm glad she gave him that little piece about wanting to stay because of the baby and not because of just him alone. I hope that in the not to distance future she'll be having a conversation with her mom, at least. I don't think her mom was raped at all, but maybe other things were going on behind the scenes, but that was her excuse to Marley as to why he wasn't in the picture. I could be wrong, though.

Sounds like your ex-step-mom was an awesome person who truly cared about you.
shinju asuka chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
This situation is difficult for both of them :(
shinju asuka chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Hello! Been awhile not checking FP!
Their conversation at restaurant... Must really difficult for both of them. What moved me alot is when Chris told her to contact him if she needed something, even a hug. Such a sweet guy! Hope Marley decided to still be with him soon!
Jester79 chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
Ugh! You're killing me smalls...I get she's upset and he's really trying to just be there for her while not crossing any lines at the moment - she's wanting her cake and eat it too. (I may have said that already) - anyhoo - I would really like to see her delve into herself and think about things - It almost seems like she's just trying to ignore it like she does most things. Clearly, not something she's gonna be able to do before long - once it starts moving - oh yeah - it's going to hit the fan. Can we shake her? :) I wish she would look at it like this - the child was made between two loving people - no force was used or brutality, it's a part of her as well as Chris - who loves and cares for her.
Jester79 chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
I just want to shake her...I think she's afraid to love the baby. She has to get past the fact that is in no way her father. Regardless of all she's been through the truth is in front of her face, she already loves the child enough to be concerned about the future. I hope Chris can stay strong through out - I really, really like him.
Jester79 chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
Ugh! She's driving me crazy. But I understand why she is the way she is. I really think she needs to talk to her mom and find out the truth.
Jester79 chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
I hear you. I really do think it's time that Marley faces life. I feel like she's just been on some sort of auto pilot up to this point in her life and truly hasn't grasped the reality she is in. It's time to wake up and maybe talk to someone who isn't close to the situation to realize that Chris is right or confront her mother about it, cause I think there's more to the story regarding her dad.
shinju asuka chapter 11 . 9/24/2015
Aargh... Really... I'm anxious waiting how he would find out. Or maybe i'd say it's frustating that she didn't tell him :\
Jester79 chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Funny. Yeah that's not something you can really procrastinate - I tried it - and it wasn't too pretty. Anyhoo, I think she would be a good mother regardless of her inner thoughts, thinking otherwise. Chris would be a great dad as well. Should they decide to keep it - I hope.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
I'm not hating. I do understand why she feels that way regarding her dad. She has to realize that he does not affect her child, just like it didn't affect her.
shinju asuka chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
Aarrgh... So it's true... Poor her that she was pregnant when she didn't want to :( i'm anxiously waiting for Chris' reaction... Please don't make him leave her :(
shinju asuka chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
uh oh :O i hope one of her friends was there to call ambulance!
Jester79 chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Uh Oh - all that crazy sexing up before he leaves may have had some side effects other than "crackling crotch".
shinju asuka chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
Poor Marley! Her best friend was gone... :(
Although i think it's funny that Chris put him the fridge and they flushed him. I never have a pet, so never thought flushing fish is true. I get why she was that sad, though.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »