Reviews for Chasing Cars
Jester79 chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Oh my goodness, that was so sad. I had no idea a fish could live so long. But, he had been with her through a lot so it's understandable that she's so upset.
Jester79 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Ok. So I think I'm veering away from her possibly being pregnant to possibly having an illness that will require her to get in contact with her biological father. That's not stretching it, is it? I do enjoy seeing them interact with each other. I'm also hoping that there won't be other involvement from the opposite sex, trying to worm their way into the mix. I do like Josh.
shinju asuka chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
I'm on Chris side. Not understand what language they talked in. But i enjoy reading this chapter! It's like reading story in English with some foreign language words! xD
shinju asuka chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
I really hope it's true that she only needed to eat more! It looks like it isn't, though...
Jester79 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
I'm trying to remember, but not successful - how old is she again and what is the age difference between them? Just curious at the moment. Not real sure on her "diagnosis" - hopefully that's what it is.
shinju asuka chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Definitely not fun buying pizza when you are famous.
It's understandable why she hated the genetic talk... Her mom wasn't nice either.
Jester79 chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Oh that conversation is going to need to be visited.
shinju asuka chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
Was she pregnant? :O
Jester79 chapter 2 . 8/1/2015
While she made some serious progress prior to them getting back together, I think theirs more work to be done. I also seriously hope that she's just dizzy from a lack of food, cause their definitely not ready for kids.
Jester79 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Aah - the fun-ness of living together. Procrastination at it's best - not doing laundry, not getting up for work (good reason, I suppose). Sounds like a good-time.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4