Reviews for We Are The Link Partners
ElvenValar chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
wow like the whole demon slayer and it's crazy that Ashe is possessed.
Rhythri chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
This chapter just made me feel so much worse for Ashe. I'm glad they sealed his demon even if it's just temporary. Really curious to see how he deals with remembering the things he's done while possessed. Also Aorin and Zack's interactions are pretty cute, lol. Like she is such a tough love older sister type for him. It was funny that Zack sees her as the girl with anger issues, lol. :)
ElvenValar chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
wow intense
ElvenValar chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
uh oh aorin and zack are in for it now
Rhythri chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
Oh my gosh, this chapter was so dang good and I didn't really want it to end! Actually, I can't say I was surprised about Ashe's feelings, but Wally was a surprise. I know it's weird but I'm definitely team Ashe. I always end up liking the wrong guy in a love triangle though so I won't be surprised when he loses, lol. I'm a bl fan so I say bring on the slash~ haha.

It was also nice to see another side of Aorin. She can be sweet sometimes too, huh? Also curious about Luke's new tattoo. Geez, the story keeps getting better and better. :)
ElvenValar chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
love the deities in this ch.
ElvenValar chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Very well written and I love the characters. This is one of the best stories I had came across in awhile. Nice world building and character development.

Just out of curiosity where does the magic come from?
Rhythri chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
One of the funniest things about this whole thing is how Aorin still manages to insult Luke even as she is in intense pain from the linking process, lol. I seriously laughed at that part. I still feel really bad for Ashe and even more so now after the end of this most current chapter! Zito is very interesting and different from his brother. Also his and Wallace's partnership is very entertaining and I love it, lol.

This story just got a lot more interesting and I'm looking forward for an update! :)
Rhythri chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Another nice chapter! I really like the balance between action and backstory you have going. Also I feel pretty bad for Zack at this point with how clueless he is. Aorin is so fiery and rough, but I really like her personality. It might be weird but I feel bad for Ashe too. I'm really curious to find out what is up with his strange eye condition. And Zack's chain. And Aorin's power. Haha.

By the way, the first review was me too but not logged in, lol. Definitely excited for an update after that cliffhanger ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This is a really great first chapter, I loved it. All the characters are really interesting and awesome action scenes! Definitely can't wait for the next chapter.