Reviews for Left To Be Found
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
Dammit, Cameron was an asshole! Even I am gullible enough to think he might have been a decent person. Gosh. I need to learn.

I feel so bad for her! I am glad she learned her lesson, and I love how you added my poem at the end of the story. It was such an awful experience but it helped her understand her real worth. It was such a beautiful T-rated story. I hope you get lots of reviews and favorites. It was a great interpretation to my little 55 fic.

You could stop it here, keep it simple. Or you can continue it? I am sure everyone would love that!

Great job!

DTF
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Joanna honestly can't keep them from being them. I would be slightly annoyed if some random girl tried to convince me to not smoke. I'd just roll the windows down... Maybe Cameron isn't an asshole. He's just too chill, too different for her. He took her on a date and didn't really make a big fuss because he's that type of dude.
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Haha, great!

I think Cameron is not for her! He seems like an asshole. He invited her because he didn't have anyone else better to go with. Joanna is so naive.

Paragraph 14 and 15 are true thoughts of a girl who isn't as slut. Poor Joanna! lol
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
This story has an old fashion feel to it. Joanna sounds innocent and sweet, and she is going after the bad boy in school. I knew your style of writing would shine through. It's perfect.

Poor Joanna. Hoping she doesn't get heartbroken.

Favorite line: "...tripped over that anyways."
Deeper than Fathomless chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I love how your voice in the story seemed as if you were an innocent seventeen year old girl! LOL I could imagine a little middle class brown-haired white girl bouncing around whining about her parents not giving her attention. lol

I absolutely loved your interpretation of this poem! You have taken on such a positive approach. The real story behind it is completely different, and I might write a story in response to this one.

You answered some questions readers had for my 55 fiction. It was such a creative approach. I liked how she wasn't extremely upset about her family treating as "invisible." It was a game. She has a hyper, quirky, careless personality. It's perfect.

My favorite line in this chapter: "Gag me with a spoon!"

Love it!
DianyRdz chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Love it when authors collaborate, even as inspiration or something small like it is here, to make a new or continuance of a story!
Love Joanna's character! Love how naive and gullible she is. Those characteristics make for a very beautiful and innocent character whom not many wrote about anymore. She might not have felt noticed and maybe she was overlooked by her parents a lot but still, someone did notice her. So she fell in with the bad crowd, so she actually did "run away", and even though the running away was a mistake she is stronger and much more capable than she believes. I don't see her as spoiled or stuck up, she's definitely not clueless as she was able to realize her mistaken in going with Cameron. No, I see her as innocent and naive like I said at the beginning. Innocent and naive enough to believe that she is not noticed or not thought of or considered by her parents and everyone around her. Refreshing to read about someone like her.
In chapter 1 I loved how it was the introductory chapter. How she is explaining how things are and how her friends advise her to bring him home. Everyone believes that it would bring some sort of remark or emotion from her parents. Like as if it is her way of rebelling from the picture perfect family, it's abit funny how she refers to her family as the pretend perfect. So what if he makes her laugh, she feels noticed and she might like him. Love how this just hints abit of she might like him or she might not.
In chapter 2. In a way I think it's brilliant how you made it turn out that the mother mistook him for a worker and then nothing. Nothing. Nada. Zip response from her when Joanna clarified he was her friend. Like, really? If Joanna needed anymore proof that she was invisible there it was. I think her mother noticed. I believe that she gives Joanna more credit than Joanne believes she gets. Yes, she may be the younger one and yes she may be the one that is less "noticed" but I mean she's got 2 older siblings. She is the youngest, and like she said, she is on the honor roll. Her mother knows she (Joanna) knows better. She knows and expects better from Joanna and that is why she doesn't (as bad as it sounds) notice much. She expects Joanna to know and do better (not go off with guys like Cameron, not over spend or over use the credit cards) and not be on top of her. Joanna here took this as indifference to her instead of over credit that her mother gives her.
Chapter 3. Here is where all the alarm bells were going off in her head yet she chose to ignore it to go with what she believes would be best. Can't really blame her, she is only 17! She is still naive and innocent (and while not entirely innocent, arguments could be made) she goes with it. Sometimes it's better to just go with then to think things through. I dislike the people she is with, Cameron sounded like an alright guy in chapter 2 but now he is like ugh now.
Chapter 4. Ohh gosh. The dreaded part! Didn't like how things went out for Joanna. Like no words for this chapter.
Chapter 5. Really? A convent? This is what I mean, Joanna's mother knew that she would never go through with something like this and she proves the mother right by not going through with it entirely. As to the other couple having sex in the same room... No, just no.
The end, I have to give credit to the other author here like whoa. Very good way to project so much in so little.
As always, blown away from your writing style. And gah, you've got me hooked Dill. What happens after? What changes does Joanna see or feel after? Will she meet again with Cameron or is that something that was cut completely? Hmm, hooked dammit... ;)
Savannah Singleton chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Good, well-written story with a sweet ending. I love first person POV. Glad she figured everything out, but man, it could have gone so badly for her. And what a scare for her parents. Cruel.

Can't blame the guy for being upset, but at least he didn't get mean or violent.
Savannah Singleton chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Glad she figured it all out. Just wish she would check her phone.
Savannah Singleton chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Oops.

I'm thinking brat, but I'm sure normal feelings for that age.
Savannah Singleton chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
How funny the mom thought he was a worker.

Seventeen and still a virgin. The horrors of it! :)
Savannah Singleton chapter 1 . 8/4/2015